Post current state of the Cowboys in one word or picture

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
kqa8qlsuep1mzf264g4r.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

AAWWWWW Botched bro----- we already a dumpster fire?......maybe there is another level waiting to jump out these last 6 games...i realize i dont like the Covid breakout we have against Saints

and to be honest i did not think we were "all that" when we were 6-1.....but i really dont think we are dumpster fire yet....i am hoping like another level revival breaks out in cowboy land....maybe not

6-0 last six but like 5-1 or 4-2...but we cant lose two to Deadskins or the Wash team no name and they keep winning....we got 2 game lead over no name Wash team...and we have to play them

twice in last 6 games....but would not surprise me we go 5-1 last 6.......i just cannot believe our interior lineman we got second round 2019 since we lost our first round to get Cooper year before

gets a 2 game suspension for throwing punch.....he was coming on playing good and after Saints game and 10 day rest we get Gallimore back for interior defense.....why we let Woods interior lineman

go i will never know we had him for small coins if we wanted him....but oh man bro Botched i just cant allow myself to think we already dumpster fire??????....hurts way way too much

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Persevere.

i like me some Rockport attitude----got 6 games left in season with 2 game lead over second place Wash team and we got to play them twice in last 6 games....they be licking their chops....and we got to

land a few squarely on their chops and put them down.....i dont buy we are dumpster fire yet....we had many injuries and we are getting players back if we can hang on the best cowboy team of the year

will be last 2 regular season games heading into playoffs....remember 2005 Colts...went 1-3 last 4 regular season games limped into playoffs and won super bowl.....so No we aint no dumpster fire

we just have fans who jump ship way too soon

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
i like me some Rockport attitude----got 6 games left in season with 2 game lead over second place Wash team and we got to play them twice in last 6 games....they be licking their chops....and we got to

land a few squarely on their chops and put them down.....i dont buy we are dumpster fire yet....we had many injuries and we are getting players back if we can hang on the best cowboy team of the year

will be last 2 regular season games heading into playoffs....remember 2005 Colts...went 1-3 last 4 regular season games limped into playoffs and won super bowl.....so No we aint no dumpster fire

we just have fans who jump ship way too soon
Gorico my man! When they going gets tough the real men emerge. Win or lose you’ve showyyou don’t give up as easily as so many here do. Gorico!!