Post current state of the Cowboys in one word or picture

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
mr or mrs Dallas East MOderator----that saying you have on your page just keeps thoughts coming back to mind....Ok true cowboy fans never die they just wait for the next ring.....but may we sir get some relief

its been 26 years?.....fan means fanatic.....a fanatic without a fix for 26 years seems to me can cause a host of painful issues?....all i can say is...Go-Cowboys..& How bout Dem Cowboys
You are killing me with the "mr or mrs Dallas East MOderator." :laugh:

It was a different site that I first posted my signature line over 25 years ago but I had actually conceived it in January 1983. Dallas lost its THIRD straight NFC championship.

Before that loss, I would bet anyone about the Cowboys winning. The team did not let me down often during my pre-teen and teenaged years, so I pretty darn arrogant in my youth.

However, I was 18 when that final one-game-short-of-the-Super Bowl loss hit and I stopped betting on Dallas from that point on. It was the night of that conference championship loss that I coined the phrase. I would recite it for all the Dallas detractors (I live in Saints country and there are PLENTY of them) who told me my team would never win another Super Bowl again.

Not sure how many times I threw that phrase back at others. Hundreds? Thousands? I do not honestly know. What I do know it was really sweet to look dead in the eyes of my immediate friends and acquaintances when Jimmy Johnson coached the team into winning that first Lombardi of the nineties.

My devotion never wavered. Perhaps I will never see this franchise win another championship in my lifetime. I do not think so but it is a possibility. Regardless, I have felt the same every day since that night nearly 39 years ago. And my children know full well what to engrave on my tombstone one day whether I get to see the team hoist another trophy. Or not.

Go Cowboys. :starspin:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You are killing me with the "mr or mrs Dallas East MOderator." :laugh:

It was a different site that I first posted my signature line over 25 years ago but I had actually conceived it in January 1983. Dallas lost its THIRD straight NFC championship.

Before that loss, I would bet anyone about the Cowboys winning. The team did not let me down often during my pre-teen and teenaged years, so I pretty darn arrogant in my youth.

However, I was 18 when that final one-game-short-of-the-Super Bowl loss hit and I stopped betting on Dallas from that point on. It was the night of that conference championship loss that I coined the phrase. I would recite it for all the Dallas detractors (I live in Saints country and there are PLENTY of them) who told me my team would never win another Super Bowl again.

Not sure how many times I threw that phrase back at others. Hundreds? Thousands? I do not honestly know. What I do know it was really sweet to look dead in the eyes of my immediate friends and acquaintances when Jimmy Johnson coached the team into winning that first Lombardi of the nineties.

My devotion never wavered. Perhaps I will never see this franchise win another championship in my lifetime. I do not think so but it is a possibility. Regardless, I have felt the same every day since that night nearly 39 years ago. And my children know full well what to engrave on my tombstone one day whether I get to see the team hoist another trophy. Or not.

Go Cowboys. :starspin:

Dallas East...i was with you in spirit those three consecutive years in which Danny White could not break through NFC championship game.....actually i had respect for Danny but he was not a Staubach or Aikman

i was onboard to put Hogeboom QB who actually turned out not to be good as Danny...but just so frustrated....now i see how impatient i was.....let me taste a NFC champ game

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
These Cowboys are still dangerous.

R.8b73f426e21d06c23c114ddb4302d2df

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I wish I was better at this computer stuff. The gif of Daniel Jones running free, then stumbling for no reason, ending face planted in the turf seems about right for this team. Hopefully they can recover