Twitter: Post Game Thread 12/26/2021

Lutonio

Reaction score
It’s not a mystery. The WFT hit Dalton dirty last year and thumped their chest about sweeping us when Dak and the OL were hurt.

This season Big Mac wanted to smack the living crap out of them and get some payback. Swept them and absolutely got in their heads.

Their tails are still gonna be between their legs the next time we play them. Complete and utter domination… We whipped them so bad their DL was fighting each other on the sidelines lol
Pee on them an exert dominance.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Dak has thrown a touchdown to a RB, TE, WR & an OL tonight vs Washington. He's the first quarterback in NFL history to accomplish this feat in a single game first half!

plymkr

Reaction score
I thought he was going to get flagged for taunting, but it was funny! I wonder if he said anything. I'm going to look for it on Sounds from the Sideline.
I bet if he did say something it wasn't inflammatory or bad. He probably said a joke or something funny to Taylor. The ref was right there and doesn't throw a flag and I believe RG helped him up. So Taylor didn't seem offended and the refs are itching to throw flags for taunting and they didn't flag him. I'm purely speculating but I bet he made a joke or something. I thought it was funny.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I bet if he did say something it wasn't inflammatory or bad. He probably said a joke or something funny to Taylor. The ref was right there and doesn't throw a flag and I believe RG helped him up. So Taylor didn't seem offended and the refs are itching to throw flags for taunting and they didn't flag him. I'm purely speculating but I bet he made a joke or something. I thought it was funny.
There was reporting from the first match up about some good natured banter. Stuff like
“I was close that time, and I’m going to get you at some point today.”
“I know.”

I imagine it was similar. Still, I can’t help but worry about it since the NFL through all games this season has given me taunting penalty PTSD.

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak Haters are "Gathering their thoughts" aka Check! CHECK!!! GOALPOST SHIFT:lmao2::lmao2:

BermyStar

Reaction score
depositphotos_8912730-stock-photo-two-girls-fighting-over-white.jpg
Pretty much lol.
Not sure why most these guys can't land a punch