Twitter: Post Game Thread 12/26/2021

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I asked this question on Twitter. Can a center report as eligible. I am not sure why he would even if he could. Unless Dr. Moore is setting up some kind of exotic trick play.
He's not past the LOS......

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
I asked this question on Twitter. Can a center report as eligible. I am not sure why he would even if he could. Unless Dr. Moore is setting up some kind of exotic trick play.

Only if he is playing an eligble position - last guy on the LOS or off the LOS, so in theory, if they lined everyone up on one side of him and he would be eligible and would need to report. In this case, he was not in an eligible position and that should have been a flag, assuming a pass was actually thrown.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Only if he is playing an eligble position - last guy on the LOS or off the LOS, so in theory, if they lined everyone up on one side of him and he would be eligible and would need to report. In this case, he was not in an eligible position and that should have been a flag, assuming a pass was actually thrown.

Yes I just went back and watched that play. It was on our second drive of the game at the 3:40 mark of the first quarter. Tyler Biadasz definitely thought it was a running play or some kind of screen. He was 3 yards downfield when Dak released the ball to Coop for an eight yard completion on 3rd & 6. He looked further because the pass pocket ended up 6 yards deep! The middle backer and the safety was pointing to him after the play asking the ref to call a penalty.

Last edited: