****Post Game Thread****

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
6 points at home against the Iggles???
TONY ROMO<SEPARAte biz from hoes>>>asap!!!!!!!!

Ren

Reaction score
meh to be honest i don't really care about the loss it's the injuries that makes this so bitter :bang2:

kbman

Reaction score
Romo F-
Garret F-
T.O. F-
Offense F
Defense B

Oh and Jessica Simpson F

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's hard to give Philly credit for this one. Our offense was putrid. TO is so obsessed with beating Philly that he totally lost his composure out there, trying too hard. Romo was off from the start. This was by far his worst performance.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
1) I guess Barber whiffing on blocks was why he wasn't in the game more often. It made me mad though because the two scoring drives were when Barber was in the game. It seems like we can't get anything going when Julius is in the game.

2) I hope we get out of this game without major injuries. Losing both Gurode and Canty for extended periods of time would be a big deal. The O-line was sliding help to Proctor which allowed more edge rush after Gurode left the game. Also, edge containment on defense seemed to be weakened without
Canty in the game.

3) Also, I hope that Romo's thumb injury is not serious. It obviously affected his accuracy.

4) I hope this was not a blueprint on defensing the Cowboys defense.

yesfan

Reaction score
Sorry i just can't believe there wasn't any real attempt
at running the ball.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
lol? I can't believe people are bashing Roy Williams. How about Romo played like "nuclear waste". He NEVER got his head out of his ***. How about T.O. dropping an easy catch and run when we were trying to get it going? How about Jason Garrett forgetting what a run play is? Roy Williams and the defense gave up 10 points.

bysbox1

Reaction score
toto1939;1837557 said:
The December pattern continues.

This is not the way championship teams play in December.

This one was all on Romo. The defense played well enough to win. Heck, even if Westbrook would have scored on that last play, the defense would have held Philly to 17 points.

And Philly's defense did nothing different than they did in the first game. I cringed every time Romo overthrew a receiver. It was as if his mind was elsewhere.

I don't know if it was his thumb or Jessica being at the ball game, but Tony needs to re-focus. If the team (and his personal) goal is to get into the Super Bowl, then save the hollywood romance until after the Super Bowl.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
all i wanna know right now is how bad are the injuries to gurode,
canty and watkins ??

Ren

Reaction score
BlueStar22;1837663 said:
lol? I can't believe people are bashing Roy Williams. How about Romo played like "nuclear waste". He NEVER got his head out of his ***.

I really don't think it was his own *** his head was stuck inn :bang2:

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
parchy;1837627 said:
So... is Romo's thumb okay?

I don't care what Wade said, Tony's thumb or hand is hurt. I have one question. If Tony, or any other stater, is hurt to the point where his play is hurting the team, then get him outta the game. If Wade has no confidence in Brad, then why in the heck is he on the team? There is no way Tony is gonna take himself out of the game, so I expect Wade to be a coach and do what is necessary. I want Tony out here, but not if he is hurt.:(

cowboys4life

Reaction score
we lost we played bad quite simple on Offense that is...the D stepped up after last week...
like someone said in an earlier post....time to regroup and get some players healthy we still have the tie breaker with Green Bay

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Romo was pathetic today. It's great that he has his pick of starlet types. It sucks that he can't put that off until mid-February...

bysbox1

Reaction score
UVAwahoos;1837582 said:
Also, we need to get Glenn back because teams are starting to suffocate TO and I don't think Crayton can step up very well.

:hammer:

I was thinking that too. T.O. is now getting triple teamed, and as much as I like Witten, he is not going to stretch the defense the way the old Terry Glenn would.

Clayton is better as an over the middle 3rd receiver.

Now the question is in what condition will Terry Glen come back?

A speedy, stretch the defense wide receiver has to be a priority in the off season. I don't see Terry Glenn coming back after this year.