****Post Game Thread****

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Jason Garret displayed a lack of poise in this game. His inexperience really showed.

Parcells for all his faults knew how important running the ball is.

I know the league has changed and its more wide open then ever but my friends and i have been bemoaning a lack of commitment to the running game for a long time.

We simply do not run well, we don't run block well, and we don't run well early in games.

Our statistics are, i feel, misleading, its looks like we run well but i don't believe we do.

Tony Romo is working on 18 or 19 starts, thereabouts. He is going to have stretches like this, we have to protect him by giving him more options.

See any Philly players buying a play fake in this game?

Tough loss. Have to win the last two now. Would have had essentially a 3 week break by winning today and at Carolina.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
cowboys4life;1837777 said:
BY no means was this Jessica Simpson fault come on guys geez

They have to blame someone I guess so it is always the womens fault :lmao:

Come on everyone knows it was the womans fault that
Sid Vicious died
The natural was shot
John Lennon became a moron
Tony Romo forgot how to throw

:D

bysbox1

Reaction score
cowboys4life;1837777 said:
BY no means was this Jessica Simpson fault come on guys geez

No one is blaming this on JS. But there was definitely a lack of focus on Romo's part.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
bysbox1;1837818 said:
No one is blaming this on JS. But there was definitely a lack of focus on Romo's part.

I doubt that this was about focus - it was about trying to throw with an injured thumb.

ologan

Reaction score
toto1939;1837557 said:
Oh Well...

Hopefully, Jessica will be able to keep Tony warm next month in Green Bay land in the unlikely event that we make it that far. The December pattern continues.

This is not the way championship teams play in December.

Jessica Simpson turned Tony Romo into Homer Simpson today....Dooooohhh!

cowboys4life

Reaction score
I agree it looked like a lack of focus..but hey in those game threads there were people saying get her out of the stadium blah blah....so sounds like they were trying to blame her..you know...im just saying we looked completely out of it on offense....but hey we are still 12-2 and if this continues next week then i will get worried and have flashbacks of the last few years....

bysbox1

Reaction score
rockwood2;1837806 said:
Jason Garret displayed a lack of poise in this game. His inexperience really showed.

Parcells for all his faults knew how important running the ball is.

I know the league has changed and its more wide open then ever but my friends and i have been bemoaning a lack of commitment to the running game for a long time.

We simply do not run well, we don't run block well, and we don't run well early in games.

Our statistics are, i feel, misleading, its looks like we run well but i don't believe we do.

Tony Romo is working on 18 or 19 starts, thereabouts. He is going to have stretches like this, we have to protect him by giving him more options.

See any Philly players buying a play fake in this game?

Tough loss. Have to win the last two now. Would have had essentially a 3 week break by winning today and at Carolina.

You know, I have been trying to put my finger around this team for a few weeks now. It seems like it's missing somehting. And I think you have nailed it here.

I know you hear the "start Marion Barber" talk around here all of the time, but he seems to be just a change of pace back. He is never a threat to take it to the house.

JJ just does not look comfortable out there. Maybe it's the blocking, maybe it's the running scheme we're using, but it's frustrating watching him get taken down in the backfield all day.

We could have used a solid running game today.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Seems like this loss made me appreciate our season a bit more, lots of guys were getting complacent.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
which one of you guys called the Post Game show blaming Romo's girlfriends?

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
We've just got to win two more (or win and have GB lose) and we'll have HFA.

Nice bounce back by the D today. I just hope we can get everyone healthy soon. Proctor did OK, but it's no coincidence the sacks came after he entered the game.