Post Game Tweets 01/05/19

gmoney112

Reaction score

Haha yeah that was great. That's a textbook way to attack a Cover 3 like Seattle. I actually mentioned that exact same play in a thread earlier today about using Jarwin. Very hard to defend when in their single high shell. We didn't do a whole lot of attacking the single high like that downfield, I'd have liked to see more but it was money on that play. Amari is hard to cover when you scheme him open in soft spots.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I tend to think they tried to replicate the Colts’ game plan.

It's exactly what they tried to do, and I think Indy actually copied Seattle's first game plan pretty well. ISO the LB'ers on deep crosses, test the inside zone runs over and over. Both used their elite QB's and excellent WR's to drop dimes, and make plays on 9 routes every so often.

We got our ***** kicked by the Colts, but I think alot of that effort was a mentally fatigued team coming off of 6 straight Wins and 4 games in Division.

We clamped the run today big time. The rest of the gameplan was contingent on Seahawk WR's making plays, which to their credit they did several times.