Post Game Tweets 01/05/19

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
They were doing that all night. Ankle hunting. Beasley, they did hurns on purpose too. The Seahawks are dirtbags. Glad we beat their ***
Lots of out of bounds hits and shoves, borderline but out of bounds just the same. Low ankle tackles too. Maybe they should've focused on football a little more. Not that it would've helped.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I was wondering what he was so fired up about because I saw him getting into Clark’s face. Looney needs to stay a Cowboy. He’s been as good a replacement for Fredbeard as you could ask for.
Well as you can see hes become a beard too.....a loonbeard

gmb1

Reaction score
Cole has the dreaded high ankle sprain? Crap.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Lots of out of bounds hits and shoves, borderline but out of bounds just the same. Low ankle tackles too. Maybe they should've focused on football a little more. Not that it would've helped.

After one of Noah Brown's catches, the defender came flying in with an elbow to the head, no call.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score

Defensive PI should've been called, but it's OK to admit Dak Prescott threw a bad pass on the play, too.

It needed to be towards the sideline and was instead behind Noah Brown.

The pass could have been a lot better, but I wouldn’t say it was that bad. That’s a really hard throw to make.

In some ways I’m ok with the DPI no call because Wright only got their early because it the pass was behind Brown and KJ’s momentum carried him into the receiver.