Post Game Tweets 01/12/19

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Don't know if it has to do with Troy's fandom, but I definitely caught this.

Yep. Aikman despises the Cowboys for some reason. The dude is straight up biased against the Cowboys. I don't know if he does it to not "sound like a Homer" or something but he really has turned into a hater. I'm guessing he has beef with Garrett that none of us know about.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I said it many times, it wasn't Romo, it's not Dak, it wasn't Dez or DWare or any player. The roster has been turned completely but we have the same result. We had and have good enough players to go farther.

It's JG and the coaching. I don't know how people keep blaming the players for the team's failures.
That's what we been saying its like no one can see the obvious lol

JGRXXN

Reaction score
T.O. Has become such a sad sac in his retirement, I guess losing all of your money will do that to people. Be a big boy Terrell, not some little cry baby loser. Jerry, take Terrell off of any future invite lists. Ban his azz...
but he's right just like Dez and so on 2 wins in 10 years... but ok

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

I find that encouraging. My ideal is for him to cut an incentive laden deal with the Cowboys.

Lee didn't look like himself this year, but he's the kind of guy I wouldn't bet against coming back strong. Even if he doesn't play a snap, getting him on the sidelines another year for Jaylon and LVE is worth a mil or two of cap to me.