Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/16/2022

Syron

Reaction score
0 sacks, had a feeling the pass rush would vanish when we needed it most. Only 1 takeaway and an anemic offense bit us when it mattered.
Our sack total has been down since Parsons moved off the line and Lawrence came back. You would think with as many ints as we got this year, our sack totals would have been hired. We fixed the turnover issue, but lack of sacks has been a problem for years as well.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Our sack total has been down since Parsons moved off the line and Lawrence came back. You would think with as many ints as we got this year, our sack totals would have been hired. We fixed the turnover issue, but lack of sacks has been a problem for years as well.

We had 40, which is decent but without a wrecking ball at 1T, pass rush will always be inconsistent. Plus, Gregory has always been up and down, it's time for him to go and Lawrence to take a pay cut.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
Edge pressure is nice but without the defensive tackles crashing down on the center enough, you get what happened. Either no pressure or the quarterback gets away from it in time.

If i could screenshot this and send it to jerry every motherf***ing day i would. But people still claim we have a dominant DL. No we have good defensive ends....theres a difference. Until we address the defensive tackle position, we will continue to get ramrodded like a cheap hooker.

lukin2006

Reaction score
By the way if the reffing is so bad and unfair then maybe Jerry should get a backbone and sue the nfl and expose them as frauds…

Syron

Reaction score
We had 40, which is decent but without a wrecking ball at 1T, pass rush will always be inconsistent. Plus, Gregory has always been up and down, it's time for him to go and Lawrence to take a pay cut.
That number is inflated by a rookie that you didn't see coming. TJ Watt had more than the next 6 Cowboys (after Parsons) combined. It is a pattern in recent years. And yes, I agree we need a 1T, but they don't exactly fall off trees.