Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/16/2023

Nav22

Reaction score
Meant to say TDs and TOs, as I did in multiple threads. I just said their pass defense sucked like the Vikings, meaning they were. But the Vikings as I said back then give up a lot of yards, but the INTs generated is what ‘compensated”, but it was only a matter of time before they blew up.

The fact TB wasn’t bad in yards but was awful in scoring and generating TOs illustrates exactly what happened last night and all year. They had plenty of busted coverages and they simply played in the worst division in football and against pretty much backup QBs all year long.

the fact they couldn’t get any pressure because the OL dominated made it even worse. This was a typical blow out in the playoffs of a much superior team to a team that really didn’t deserve to be there if not for the bad division.
So much focus on a team we just eliminated! Wow!

We can't wait to hear your detailed breakdown of how Dak Prescott played last night!

Kolemmitt

Reaction score
Meant to say TDs and TOs, as I did in multiple threads. I just said their pass defense sucked like the Vikings, meaning they were. But the Vikings as I said back then give up a lot of yards, but the INTs generated is what ‘compensated”, but it was only a matter of time before they blew up.

The fact TB wasn’t bad in yards but was awful in scoring and generating TOs illustrates exactly what happened last night and all year. They had plenty of busted coverages and they simply played in the worst division in football and against pretty much backup QBs all year long.

the fact they couldn’t get any pressure because the OL dominated made it even worse. This was a typical blow out in the playoffs of a much superior team to a team that really didn’t deserve to be there if not for the bad division.
Why do you do mental gymnastics to rip on your team and your QB? It makes no sense. By all measurements, TB was an above-average defense. Not elite, but solid. And without much help from their offense, which rarely put together time-consuming drives - no run game at all.

There is a defense between being a realist and just a troll.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I actually feel he should have led Gallup a little more on that one. Defender got a hand on the pass, which could have messed up the catch, but Gallup did a good job keeping his focus.

Fortunately, it turned out to be a good thing that the defender touched it because it kept the officials from focusing on whether any part of Gallup's foot had touched out of bounds before the reception.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

He really sold the fake by not taking off right away. I was afraid that was going to get him caught before he could make it to the end zone because it seemed to take forever for him to loop around to the goal line.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I actually feel he should have led Gallup a little more on that one. Defender got a hand on the pass, which could have messed up the catch, but Gallup did a good job keeping his focus.

Fortunately, it turned out to be a good thing that the defender touched it because it kept the officials from focusing on whether any part of Gallup's foot had touched out of bounds before the reception.
Actually it was the perfect pass, if Dak had led him more, Gallup wouldn't have been allowed to be the first one to touch the ball, if I recall the rules correctly. The refs ruled because the defender had touched the ball, Gallup was allowed to re-establish himself with two feet before the catch. Lead him anymore, would been ruled incomplete for stepping out, any less it's a PBU or INT

https://www.dallascowboys.com/video/michael-gallup-walks-the-tightrope-on-2-yard-td

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What does any of what you stated have to do with their garbage pass defense that gives up plenty of TDs while generating no TOs thar was on full display tonight confirming they give up plenty of TDs and don’t beverage INTs, especially when they give a QB all day to throw?
Take it to the HaterZone....this is for tweets...all the guys that disappeared are in there waiting for you.

Nav22

Reaction score
no, I said Dallas should easily win unless Dak chokes.. they were favored by 17.5 pts. People just said they’d win because of the “aura” of Tom Brady..
Dallas was favored by 2.5, not 17.5.

So you don't know football AND you're a flat-out liar. Trash.

Feels good knowing Dak sliced you up.
:thumbup: