Twitter: Post Game Tweets 01/16/2023

Iago33

Reaction score
So y’all think he just came up with that or perhaps the defensive coverage called at the time dictated it?
Add his 10 yard cushions to his fear of tackling. Both are soft and no I don’t think Quinn is telling him to do both.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Has Diggs made a play all year? I can’t recall one. I just see him lined up 10 yard off and just being there doing nothing. Not sure what has happened with him.
You people don’t know football AT ALL. Of course Diggs did not play his best game, but he didn’t get beat deep, and he covered their best receiver all over the field.
Deon Sanders was not known for his tackling, but he was known as the best CB of ALL TIME.

Diggs is our best corner by far.

You have not seen him make a play all year? So dumb! If the QB does not throw at his guy he is making a play!!

Qcard

Reaction score
They were 28th in passing TDs and 24th in INT, while being 18th in attempts, meaning their secondary is a sleeve and they can’t generate TOs. Complete and utter garbage, especially if an OL is dominating like the Cowboys did and a QB even as bad as Dak has all day to throw.

They wobbled into the playoffs in the worst division in football.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: