Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/19/2021

plymkr

Reaction score
What a **** *** excuse. He honestly should be fired and it’s not even an overreaction.
Yeah, we kind of won despite him. That was horrible clock management. Good for Dak, Greg and everyone else. Even if the clock was blocked by a camera he should have enough awareness to know the situation. No need to let the clock run down to 4 seconds with a time out remaining.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Yeah, we kind of won despite him. That was horrible clock management. Good for Dak, Greg and everyone else. Even if the clock was blocked by a camera he should have enough awareness to know the situation. No need to let the clock run down to 4 seconds with a time out remaining.
Or how about move your fat *** 10 yards or ask an assistant. There’s no excuse for it. You think you’d ever hear that from bellichek?

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
giphy.gif
left ..;)
OMG is there any Trenbolone left for the rest of us?

plymkr

Reaction score
Or how about move your fat *** 10 yards or ask an assistant. There’s no excuse for it. You think you’d ever hear that from bellichek?
I completely agree. No excuses. Game on the line and being that unorganized. No excuses. He frustrates me.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They tried to screw both teams, but the Chargers may have gotten the worst of it. It's about time as far as I'm concerned.

Calling Herbert down was brutal, but that's what the league gets when it goes out of its way to protect the quarterback. I'll take it as a makeup call for the pass interference that wasn't called on our fourth-down play. ... It was nice that one of those questionable late-game decisions by the officials didn't go against us for once.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Glad Zuerlein proved for this week at least that we don't need to replace him. Also, still glad we put the other kicker on the PS just in case. I don't expect Zuerlein's back issues to just magically go away.