Twitter: Post Game Tweets 09/19/2021

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It all works out. We should have won last week and had gifts this week. 1-1

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He actually should have went to the sideline with his last cut. He took it inside for some reason.

There was a corner to the outside. I still think he should have went that way, but the corner was unblocked so he probably wouldn't have gained much more than he did.

gimmesix

Reaction score
The guy that CeeDee was blocking or someone else?

No. The one CeeDee was blocking, if I'm remembering correctly, was the block that Wilson cut off. He ran inside the block when it looked like he should go outside. However, I believe it was on the replay where they showed there was a free defender to the outside. It's possible Wilson could have beaten him, but I think he was trying to make use of his blockers.

plymkr

Reaction score
That's what we all want. I don't really care who carries the running game or if both backs do, just feed it to whoever has the hot hand.
Speaking of hot hands with our running backs. Has anyone else noticed that neither back has fumbled yet. Last year Zeke has fumbling issues. This year he's been solid. Both RBs are keeping drives going this year.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Speaking of hot hands with our running backs. Has anyone else noticed that neither back has fumbled yet. Last year Zeke has fumbling issues. This year he's been solid. Both RBs are keeping drives going this year.

Hadn't thought about that. I'm not surprised, though.