Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/23/2022

stilltheguru

Reaction score
HA-HA so says someone running with stilltheguru name like that is not a little self aggrandizing. Should be wannabetheguru or wishIwastheguru but again come back when you have something worth talking about except your inability to understand when someone is is using literal and figurative speech when talking. Maybe someday you canbeanactualguru.
Stop yapping lil girl. Next time keep your mouth shut

stilltheguru

Reaction score
HA-HA so says someone running with stilltheguru name like that is not a little self aggrandizing. Should be wannabetheguru or wishIwastheguru but again come back when you have something worth talking about except your inability to understand when someone is is using literal and figurative speech when talking. Maybe someday you canbeanactualguru.
Hmmmm paragraph lil angry girl.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Bland already better than Joseph.

Joseph and Tolbert will end up being wasted picks.

I hope I'm wrong.
Both Brown and Lewis could be off the roster next season, the likes of Joseph/Wright/Bland are the future, unless they add more talent, which I do not expect. At least we are getting strong teams play out of Joseph, but Tolbert might be the one who is more the bust. Could see another top receiver added next yr via the draft.

Reactions: BAT

jrumann59

Reaction score
It was fun while it lasted miss. And if that 59 is when you were born you're more embarrassing than I thought lol
Well you know what they say about assuming. Maybe raise your hand before 11th grade writing and grammar lets outs ask your teacher what paragraph is and what the difference between literal and figurative speech is. the more you know :flagwave:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Because he’s objective and that play should have been reviewed, and there’s a strong chance it gets overturned.

He double-clutched on the way to the ground. When does that ever not get a second look?
I am surprised they didn't review it on the field, but they certainly must have in NY, and I think NY supersedes the calls on the field anyway, don't they?