Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/23/2022

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Because he’s objective and that play should have been reviewed, and there’s a strong chance it gets overturned.

He double-clutched on the way to the ground. When does that ever not get a second look?

It could be INT. But replays showed that it's inconclusive. The ball doesn't look like it touched the ground. It was the right call.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Lewis getting foot surgery.

Hate that for him. Glad we seem to have some CB depth. Bland stepped up well in the slot the last time we had to use him. I'd still like to see us give Joseph a try outside and move Brown to the slot, just to see if that would be an improvement, but I expect us to just sub in Bland.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Hate that for him. Glad we seem to have some CB depth. Bland stepped up well in the slot the last time we had to use him. I'd still like to see us give Joseph a try outside and move Brown to the slot, just to see if that would be an improvement, but I expect us to just sub in Bland.

Bland already better than Joseph.

Joseph and Tolbert will end up being wasted picks.

I hope I'm wrong.

gimmesix

Reaction score
There goes our HULK package.

Trade or sign another OL please.

Go get Bears Teven Jenkins!!!

Might need to if he goes on IR. We already have Waletzko out for his shoulder injury. Could bring up Lindstrom since we'll need a center backup.

gimmesix

Reaction score
Bland already better than Joseph.

Joseph and Tolbert will end up being wasted picks.

I hope I'm wrong.

Last year and this year, I've thought that Joseph did pretty well in coverage when given the chance. He didn't have a good preseason, though.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Should have been running this on day one of regular season.

Running Pollard on 3rd and short or in redzone is no bueno.

Zeke needs to be in for pass pro and as main RB in redzone/short yardage situations.

KM needs to stop trying to be cute.

The first half was going away from power football and committing to running game even if only dirty yards.

if you get a chance to see it watch Zekes block on the Hendershot TD. Takes out the defender
With a great legal cut block giving Dak time to survey the field and make an easy throw

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Except that Zeke is useless outside the tackles, but they keep wasting downs running him there.
That 3rd and short when he tried to get outside.
IDK if it was by design, but was a bad decision either way.

Reactions: BAT

DaBoys12

Reaction score
OK guys. That's it for now. I was worried about this game because historically we crap the bed against Detroit. But including the playoffs, we have won the last 5 games against them. I can relax knowing that Victory Monday is gonna feel real good.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for these posts!
My dad’s from Michigan, and a Loin’s fan, except when they play the boys. Detroit always plays us tough, I was a little concerned as well, very happy with the the streak, my pop as well….Go Cowboys!