Twitter: Post Game Tweets 10/23/2022

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Bland already better than Joseph.

Joseph and Tolbert will end up being wasted picks.

I hope I'm wrong.
I like Bland but it might be time to let Joseph sink or swim. With the schedule we have coming up let’s play Brown as the nickel cornerback while Joseph plays outside. Bland needs to get snaps as well.

HanD

Reaction score
Saw a few of these today including a crucial one in the Giants-Jags game. What bothers me is they did not call the hit on Rush last week by Graham, but I saw two just like that today in different games called.

This. I don't have a problem with rules, just inconsistency in applying it.

Rayman70

Reaction score
That was annoying
it was just ridiculous and uncalled 4. They hate jerry. That is what its about. TD gets dissed again by biased folks every week it seems. Let the man get his respect, HE HAS EARNED IT! BTW what has 9 ever done?

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I didn't like how dlaw needed micah to inspire him but I'm not going to lie like some fans and act like he hasn't been damn good this year.

DLaw had a critical goal line stop and strip to prevent Lions scoring.

Just as critical as Parsons goal line tackle to prevent TD the play before.

DLaw played just fine.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Every QB has thrown into triple coverage at times. Sometimes you just read it wrong. The only part I didn't like about what Dak was saying is that he made it seem like it was more about the throw instead of the decision. Doesn't matter how strong your arm is, you don't try that throw on purpose no matter what.
Dak back to to the heat checks 2 years ago?

jrumann59

Reaction score
I didn't like how dlaw needed micah to inspire him but I'm not going to lie like some fans and act like he hasn't been damn good this year.
Bit ignorant and off base. DLaw when healthy made plays like this before Micah, the overall talent on the defense has helped DLaw tremendously especially on the DL.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Because he’s objective and that play should have been reviewed, and there’s a strong chance it gets overturned.

He double-clutched on the way to the ground. When does that ever not get a second look?
While he did there was never any evidence of the ball hitting the ground!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Bit ignorant and off base. DLaw when healthy made plays like this before Micah, the overall talent on the defense has helped DLaw tremendously especially on the DL.
The only thing ignorant is you. Dlaw already admitted what I said. Stop talking

jrumann59

Reaction score
We all know you are always wrong. Now shut up lil girl
HA-HA so says someone running with stilltheguru name like that is not a little self aggrandizing. Should be wannabetheguru or wishIwastheguru but again come back when you have something worth talking about except your inability to understand when someone is is using literal and figurative speech when talking. Maybe someday you canbeanactualguru.