Post Game Tweets 11/10/19

bsbellomy

Reaction score
People are so stupid.....Making the fair catch was the right call. If Tavon would have returned that...you damn well know the NFL would have called a penalty. So you tack on a holding penalty from where he caught it...minus 10 yards...takes us out of hailmary range. @ least we got 4 plays out of that.

Question I have is...will the league ever call pass interference on a hailmary...because Cooper was getting mugged on the last play in the endzone.:rolleyes:

That has got to be the most idiotic logic I have ever heard in my life.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
So back to JG with the play calling? He was calling plays again?
It doesn't mention playcalling, it mentions mismgmt. Things like the fair catch on the punt when you have a dynamic player with room to run, the early FG attempt, like maybe talking to the rookie OC about how it's not really important to try to keep running the ball under a minute to play when your QB is shredding the defense, or if you really wanted to use some clock up, why rush to get another snap before the 2 minute warning. General Head Coachy type stuff that he continues to blow at

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

This is flat out laughable, they went hurry up when they were at the Vikings 20 with 3-time outs left and around 2:30 on the clock.

They could have and should have let the clock go down to the 2-minute warning. Instead, they snapped the ball with 27 seconds on the play clock, then lined up quickly and snapped it again right before the 2 min warning.