Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/25/2021

Heath

Reaction score
You can clearly see the WR trying to pull Brown in to get the call. I can't believe they called it. Especially at the end of the game.
It looked like they just wanted to get the game over with so they can get to their Thanksgiving dinner.

THAT is what you saw?

Wow! We have different video of this, because what I see is the guy trying to catch a ball with Brown's face staring right at him (and not turned around looking for the ball, like a professional cornerback might reasonably be expected to do).

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The plain and simple is, right now, Prescott is not getting the gimmes

Zman5

Reaction score
THAT is what you saw?

Wow! We have different video of this, because what I see is the guy trying to catch a ball with Brown's face staring right at him (and not turned around looking for the ball, like a professional cornerback might reasonably be expected to do).

So you think the WR is still trying to catch a ball that just bounced off of Brown's helmet and hit the ground? LOL.

Heath

Reaction score
Ehh I dunno man that’s iffy. If that’s PI than they definitely missed one on Schultz

This isnt a comparison between plays. It's about this ONE play. And in this play, as they said during the game and as I've seen with my own eyes watching the NFL every week for four-plus decades, they will call this EVERY TIME. Brown HAS to know that, and he STILL gets the flag.

Heath

Reaction score
So you think the WR is still trying to catch a ball that just bounced off of Brown's helmet and hit the ground? LOL.

He was reaching for the ball AROUND Brown's helmet. That's clear on video.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Did you even watch the game? See the play?

I'm pissed we lost, too, but I'm neither blind nor a total Homer. Brown played terribly. And that was a legit call.

Daillest88

Reaction score
This isnt a comparison between plays. It's about this ONE play. And in this play, as they said during the game and as I've seen with my own eyes watching the NFL every week for four-plus decades, they will call this EVERY TIME. Brown HAS to know that, and he STILL gets the flag.
Lol but they don’t call that everytime in fact I’ve seen that happen to the cowboys receivers, much worse not looking for the ball and no call. That was iffy as hell

Carson

Reaction score
Brown has been the same corner since his days at Purdue. People can read his scouting report.

Heavy hands, tends to grab, draws penalties and fails to turn his head around.

A few picks and people are believing him and Lewis were good. Hell, Diggs has stunk just as bad

JustChip

Reaction score
Yeah he really didn’t make forcible contact, if anything Jones did trying to reach back for the ball. The more I watch, the more that’s a call they shouldn’t make IMO.
It was essentially the same as Hitchens on the Detroit TE in the 2014 playoff game. And that’s the problem with NFL officiating. You truly have zero idea how close plays are going to be called. I wasn’t surprised it was called. There was enough contact to be called, but there wasn’t so much that it could’ve gone uncalled. The interesting thing is 2 different officials through flags do, in their minds, it wasn’t questionable. The real problem is the officiating is just as much a determination of the game result as the players and that shouldn’t be.