Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/28/19

Dre11

Reaction score
Dre, do you really feel that keeping Garrett is the best move for this team moving forward? Not just for the remainder of the season but into next season, do you believe keeping Garrett is the answer? We obviously need better players at different positions. No doubt. The problems seem bigger than that. You have been defending the coaching staff but as the season has gone more and more people have come to the conclusion that Garrett is a problem. I'm wondering if you still feel he should be here next year and beyond.

I don't know who the hell is the right man for the Job. What I do know is this is bigger than the coach and changing the coach in my mind changes nothing. This organization rotten from the top.

Dre11

Reaction score
That’s because more than anything Jerry just hires poor coaches, Garrett being one of them.

But Jerry being the biggest problem also doesn’t change the fact he has had head coaching issues as well.

Any notion that Jerry keeps great coaches down is preposterous.

PS - there are a lot of ex players and analysts saying Garrett is overrated and needs to go. Funny how you ignore that.

Why did Parcells leave? And if Jerry hires bad coaches, then what makes you think now he hires a good one...lol he won't give any coach full control anyway.

superonyx

Reaction score

This idiot speaks.

Listening to Dion is the exact wrong type of football person to listen to.

What will it accomplish? Accountability, Motivation, Urgency, Culture Shift.

The reason guys like Jimmy, Bill Bilichek, Harbaugh, Tom Coflin, Pete Carroll are winners is because they demand excellence. Pro Athletes are ultra rich and famous. They have everyone in life wanting autographs, giving them free meals, front of the line treatment. They need to be held to a standard of excellence or they will do what humans do and coast and drift.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score

I swear, so embarrassed and pissed being a Cowboys fan now. No other team gets mocked by other teams like the Cowboys.

Yep, Pretty much done with this season. Catch the games when I can. Not making plans to watch jack crap anymore. I know, I know. I shouldn't post that. Fight me if you don't like it. LOL

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I swear, so embarrassed and pissed being a Cowboys fan now. No other team gets mocked by other teams like the Cowboys.

Yep, Pretty much done with this season. Catch the games when I can. Not making plans to watch jack crap anymore. I know, I know. I shouldn't post that. Fight me if you don't like it. LOL

Our team enjoys being mocked and bullied so this doesn’t matter.

Dre11

Reaction score
This idiot speaks.

Listening to Dion is the exact wrong type of football person to listen to.

What will it accomplish? Accountability, Motivation, Urgency, Culture Shift.

The reason guys like Jimmy, Bill Bilichek, Harbaugh, Tom Coflin, Pete Carroll are winners is because they demand excellence. Pro Athletes are ultra rich and famous. They have everyone in life wanting autographs, giving them free meals, front of the line treatment. They need to be held to a standard of excellence or they will do what humans do and coast and drift.

Dieon is speaking truth., these are grown men on the field making mistakes. Q.b throwing int,fumbling, Wr dropping passes, LBs missing tackles, Jordan Lewis getting shook out hos boots, linemen getting run over. Coaches aren't playing.