Twitter: Post Game Tweets 11/28/19

superonyx

Reaction score
Dieon is speaking truth., these are grown men on the field making mistakes. Q.b throwing int,fumbling, Wr dropping passes, LBs missing tackles, Jordan Lewis getting shook out hos boots, linemen getting run over. Coaches aren't playing.
You don't get it.
These mistakes are not happening with SB coaches.
Every NFL player is very talented. The difference between 4-12 and 12-4 is coaching. It always has been.
If Bill B or Jimmy Johnson were coaching we wouldnt be losing to the Jets and Bills.

Look at Jim Harbaughs record with the 49ers and then look at his record the 3 years after he left and tell me its on the players.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
yep and one of the biggest pushers of this nonsense is the quarterback. I guess this is what they mean when they won't shut up about his leadership...i guess leadership is just saying what the head coach says.

Agreed. I love Dak, but I wish he would stop pushing this narrative that everything is happy, rainbows, and unicorns and that the team is confident and motivated. We all know damn well that that yelling wasn’t a positive motivational speech. That was an angry, deserved speech towards everyone in the locker room.

Fisher is right on calling out the BS. Something else was said in that locker room. I don’t know why Dak felt the need to lie. It’s okay and understandable for players to feel angry after a loss and a season like this. He’s like JG. He’s robotic and General with his answers. Unemotional. Like he doesn’t care. That’s not real leadership IMO. He’s too soft, like everyone else on this team minus Bennett apparently.

Sydla

Reaction score
Parcells had to constantly bargain with Jerry his time here and he also called his players dumb and walkedbafter the Romo debacle.

And then never coached again. It was rumored after the fact his heart was never really in it anyway from the start. The fact he never coached again when he probably could have is evidence of that.

So again, no coach Jerry employed after the last SB win ever went on to great things after leaving Dallas. So the idea that Jerry somehow shackled great coaches and prevented them from attaining greatness is a reach.

The real problem is he’s just not good at picking head coaches to begin with. I suspect his son ain’t gonna be much better.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Fisher is right on calling out the BS. Something else was said in that locker room. I don’t know why Dak felt the need to lie. It’s okay and understandable for players to feel angry after a loss and a season like this. He’s like JG. He’s robotic and General with his answers. Unemotional. Like he doesn’t care. That’s not real leadership IMO. He’s too soft, like everyone else on this team minus Bennett apparently.

Disagree. He needs a real coach to put him in a more aggressive mindset.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Disagree. He needs a real coach to put him in a more aggressive mindset.

It may be too late. He’s already in his 4th year. It’s been implemented. It’s going to be tough to coach out. That’s why I asked a couple of days ago if a coach would even be up to the task up coaching this team due to the sheer amount of work that needs to be done. New playbook, new coaching staff, meeting players, getting to know players, changing their attitudes and outlooks on the game, changing the environment, etc. this team is like those fixer uppers from the movies. It may be too stressful for anyone to handle.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Poor Garrett. Nine years of poor execution. :(
Good lord, how many players have been in and out over the last 9 years? I guess they just can’t execute the great Jason Garrett’s coaching? Maybe Jason Garrett is just too smart then. Maybe it’s time to get a dumber coach who can get his team to execute and play hard.

Dre11

Reaction score
You don't get it.
These mistakes are not happening with SB coaches.
Every NFL player is very talented. The difference between 4-12 and 12-4 is coaching. It always has been.
If Bill B or Jimmy Johnson were coaching we wouldnt be losing to the Jets and Bills.

Look at Jim Harbaughs record with the 49ers and then look at his record the 3 years after he left and tell me its on the players.

Harbauagh team went to the Superbowl. Look at the Rams, so has McVay forgot how to coach in 3 years. Look at Pederson , has he forgot to coach, these were called geniuses no their teams playing like cap. Is it the players or coachs

Gaede

Reaction score
Good lord, how many players have been in and out over the last 9 years? I guess they just can’t execute the great Jason Garrett’s coaching? Maybe Jason Garrett is just too smart then. Maybe it’s time to get a dumber coach who can get his team to execute and play hard.
Hilarious how literally everything about this team has changed in the past 8 years except jason Garrett, Jason Witten, and LP, and the team is still the same undisciplined, boring, uninspired mess. This is the Garrett identity. There is no doubt anymore. This is what you get.

Dre11

Reaction score
And then never coached again. It was rumored after the fact his heart was never really in it anyway from the start. The fact he never coached again when he probably could have is evidence of that.

So again, no coach Jerry employed after the last SB win ever went on to great things after leaving Dallas. So the idea that Jerry somehow shackled great coaches and prevented them from attaining greatness is a reach.

The real problem is he’s just not good at picking head coaches to begin with. I suspect his son ain’t gonna be much better.

Now in a recent comment Parcells made to the Sun Sentinel, he blames Cowboys QB Tony Romo for his leaving Dallas.

“All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don’t do it. And so I don’t want to go through that process again. Too much blood,” Parcells said.

Dre11

Reaction score
Poor Garrett. Nine years of poor execution. :(

Actually 25, BP got no execution either

Now in a recent comment Parcells made to the Sun Sentinel, he blames Cowboys QB Tony Romo for his leaving Dallas.

“All you got to do is kick a field goal, the most elementary of plays, and then you just don’t do it. And so I don’t want to go through that process again. Too much blood,” Parcells said.

superonyx

Reaction score
Harbauagh team went to the Superbowl. Look at the Rams, so has McVay forgot how to coach in 3 years. Look at Pederson , has he forgot to coach, these were called geniuses no their teams playing like cap. Is it the players or coachs
Yup Harbaugh's teams went to the Superbowl and 3 straight NFC championship games. What happened to the same players after he left?

Doug Peterson and McVey are both offensive coordinators that found a slick way of out scheming defenses. You can catch a successful gimmick but in this league the defenses will adjust and then you turn in to the 2019 Eagles and Rams. These guys are not the type of coaches that will win long term unless they can always scheme ahead of the defenses. Harbaugh, Jimmy J, Bilicheck are leaders. These guys will always take mid tier talent and beat your top talent with excellent execution.

Garrett is neither. Never has been.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Actually 25, BP got no execution either

Poor Garrett. If only Tony Romo hadn’t bobbled that snap. Then we’d see his true genius. :(