Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/04/2022

plasticman

Reaction score
I think they’re better than us, but I like our chances to spoil their season
I don't think they are really more talented than the Cowboys. However, I think they can beat the Cowboys even when the Cowboys are better than them. That's the difference.

The Eagles teams have always competed harder in games with the Cowboys. I don't know why, perhaps it's indicative of their fanbase, but they have always possessed a certain malice towards the Cowboys and the Cowboys have never really reciprocated.

It almost always seems as though the December matches between the two are more important to the Eagles, demonstrated by their intensity.

If Cowboys are to defeat the Eagles, they must learn to develop an animosity towards the Eagles, a desire to inflict damage to their momentum and confidence. Until then, all we will see in late season matches is confusion and shock by the Cowboys, an inability to take their game to the level required.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think they are really more talented than the Cowboys. However, I think they can beat the Cowboys even when the Cowboys are better than them. That's the difference.

The Eagles teams have always competed harder in games with the Cowboys. I don't know why, perhaps it's indicative of their fanbase, but they have always possessed a certain malice towards the Cowboys and the Cowboys have never really reciprocated.

It almost always seems as though the December matches between the two are more important to the Eagles, demonstrated by their intensity.

If Cowboys are to defeat the Eagles, they must learn to develop an animosity towards the Eagles, a desire to inflict damage to their momentum and confidence. Until then, all we will see in late season matches is confusion and shock by the Cowboys, an inability to take their game to the level required.
Not against the NFC East. I think we would've beaten them with Dak in the first game and I think we will beat them with Dak on Christmas Eve. We certainly have every chance of winning that game. We're 7-3 against them with Dak at the helm so we do indeed show up for these games. Gotta beat them on Xmas eve, win our other games and hope for help.

Last edited:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a wrap, fellas. Enjoy Victory Monday. I will sleep well tonight. We never have the "perfect" game, but we can still put up 30, 40 and 50 burgers even with the mistakes. The penalties were down this game so there's hope that we will clean up the errors and miscues. Sleep tight, everybody.

Edit: Tomorrow will be interesting with all the OBJ drama.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This is rubbish. The Cowboys have dismantled the Eagles in December several times under Dak.