Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/04/2022

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I don't think they are really more talented than the Cowboys. However, I think they can beat the Cowboys even when the Cowboys are better than them. That's the difference.

The Eagles teams have always competed harder in games with the Cowboys. I don't know why, perhaps it's indicative of their fanbase, but they have always possessed a certain malice towards the Cowboys and the Cowboys have never really reciprocated.

It almost always seems as though the December matches between the two are more important to the Eagles, demonstrated by their intensity.

If Cowboys are to defeat the Eagles, they must learn to develop an animosity towards the Eagles, a desire to inflict damage to their momentum and confidence. Until then, all we will see in late season matches is confusion and shock by the Cowboys, an inability to take their game to the level required.

I think what works in the Cowboys favor this year is that they will be underdogs; a role that is almost never assigned to us when we are actually pretty good.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
By the way, OBJs agent must have a serious boner now after hearing dumb Jerry tonight talking about doing something crazy, etc.

Jerry’s never learned the importance of an unexpressed thought.
Sometimes he’s like my kid.

Just talking to hear himself talk and so that we’ll pay attention to him.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
His question ain’t outrageous.
Yes it is because they could not have possibly won a playoff game tonight. It just gives you something to gripe about. Let's whine about the playoffs when the playoffs get here. Enjoy the win.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Joseph makes a boneheaded mistake on special teams and fans forget how good he has played as a gunner. He's got to step up now on defense, though, so we'll see if he's up to the task.
He almost had an interception and has more natural talent then Brown. Joseph has a chance to prove himself. No excuses.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I get it but Brown was getting roasted too. Joseph has more upside. We can hope and pray a light goes on. But I think people are making a bigger deal out of Brown getting hurt than there should be. He was giving up some pretty big pass plays.
Brown has been giving up one bomb a game for the last three games. Joseph has been shaky in spot duty as well. The Cowboys have a where is Waldo situation at Cornerback now.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I feel your pain Micah.

Kelee Ringo come on down.

I am going to agree with Rison on this one. We need a defensive tackle to rush the passer from the middle. I can’t name the cornerbacks on the 49ers. Can anybody without looking them up.

Motorola

Reaction score

One of the best aspects about team sports - when an extremely talented\ star player that once was the focus of the offense - realizes that his/her role had previously - must be reduced -- so the team overall can get better=success.
I commend Elliott not only acquiesing to the changes - but also being forthright about it.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I thought that could've been a pick six. I would've been so happy for him and people would be praising him instead of roasting him (well some are).
Joseph is not liked. When I say that I am talking about the media.