Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/10/17

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Eli Apple is fighting with Giants fans on twitter, after he retweeted about Rod Smith's TD. He must be ready to leave the Giants lol

I don't think Eli Apple will last too much longer in NY. I thought I read rumors where his teammates are upset with his lack of effort tackling and poor coverage skills. Stinky 1st round pick for the Giants. My guess is that he will be traded in the offseason. Especially after his fighting with the fans via social media.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Before Jerry ownership: no free agency.

Patriots after free agency (1993-today): 260-124
Patriots 26 seasons before free agency (1967-1992): 164-221

Steelers after free agency (1993-today): 251-144
Steelers 26 seasons before free agency (1967-1992): 210-173

Not blaming Jerry alone. Also not saying free agency had nothing to do with it, just saying that is not the only nor necessarily the main reason. Simply pointing out there are other teams that have had measurable better success post-free agency than they did before it.

You either learn to adapt or you don't. Some teams have better than we have, others have not.

Last edited:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I don't think Eli Apple will last too much longer in NY. I thought I read rumors where his teammates are upset with his lack of effort tackling and poor coverage skills. Stinky 1st round pick for the Giants. My guess is that he will be traded in the offseason. Especially after his fighting with the fans via social media.

he was a healthy scratch today.

thats pretty bad.

Scotman

Reaction score

Tuvok approves

Tuvok.jpg

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
he was a healthy scratch today.

thats pretty bad.

Yeah, I don't think it was the first time either. I think he was a healthy scratch once or twice before. Dude is on Twitter after a game where he was essentially benched for poor play and talking smack. Unbelievable. And his mother is ripping (rightfully, so) some NYG fans. Guess who is getting traded to Cleveland.