Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/10/17

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Byron Jones, JJ wilcox, mo claiborne, Anthony Brown who has regressed instead of getting better.

Just saying I had been unimpressed with our defensive coaches ability to “coach up” young players.

Yeah those guys were never any good to begin with. Mo basically reached his potential just couldn't stay healthy.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Did Amari Cooper get hurt again? Reading the oakland paper it appears he did. I need to watch that game.

HanD

Reaction score
Wow.

I DVR'd that to watch this morning.

The last place I thought I'd be hit with a TWD spoiler is a Dallas Cowboys post game tweet thread.

Guess I'll know better next time.

yeah i hate people just putting spoilers out there like that.

CWR

Reaction score
Wow.

The last place I thought I'd be hit with a TWD spoiler is a Dallas Cowboys post game tweet thread.

Lol, unbelievable

yimyammer

Reaction score
Wow.

right there with you amigo, couldn't believe I saw a spoiler here.

I've got the entire season lined up for a binge watch and that slip is a buzz kill.

My only hope is that I can use my failing memory to my advantage and perhaps I'll forget what I read by the time I get around to watching

:banghead:

dallasdave

Reaction score
right there with you amigo, couldn't believe I saw a spoiler here.

I've got the entire season lined up for a binge watch and that slip is a buzz kill.

My only hope is that I can use my failing memory to my advantage and perhaps I'll forget what I read by the time I get around to watching

:banghead:
I tell myself Dallas is 13 and 3 and live in last season :lmao: Or really go back when I was a kid and we just beat Miami 24-3 and won the Super Bowl :lmao2: