Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/12/2021

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Do good quarterbacks lose confidence at this point in their career for no real reason? It’s got to be something physical that’s messing him up or doing just enough to where he doesn’t wanna risk throws into tight windows but damn, we gotta figure it out asap.

I mean dude did have a catastrophic injury last year and then tweaked his “calf” earlier this year.

Loss of confidence in the body can definitely affect the mind

Bigdog

Reaction score
No no no, you’re not remembering right. Everything Romo did, ever, was great. And Dak smells like pee and has never done anything right.
Yeah I stand corrected it was only 5 ints and loss fumble. I don’t care how bad Dak plays ( hasn’t playing well lately) but all I care about is winning the last game of the NFL season.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but he just needs to go back to his conservative ways. The pick 6 was a high school read. The Collins pick as well was a simple read.

He’s either overthinking or overcompensating

That's BS.

Schultz stopped on the boot leg and allowed LB to undercut the pass.

Schultz is supposed to keep moving on that play.

Even HS players know this.

That said, Dak had a poor overall game.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Question - on the play Gallimore abused the center and QB and sacked him. He was playing the 1-tech right ?
Looked country strong bull rushing the center, that bodes well for the D-line, as we seem to have alot of 3-techs. If Gallimore can move over to the 1 and do that, we can get more bad men on that front.
Good times for the D.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
What’s disconcerting is some of the poor reads Dak is making and some of the ones he’s missing these past few weeks. There’s been a number of pass plays where it didn’t end up in a negative play but he missed wide open reads. He seems a bit rushed and is getting locked in to one read.