Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/12/2021

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Notice the “first half”. So who was calling those second half play?. I wonder if McCarthy is looking at a change.

KM playcalling went ultra conservative in 2nd half.

He is not at his best when he does this.

Stay creative, stay aggressive.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Question - on the play Gallimore abused the center and QB and sacked him. He was playing the 1-tech right ?
Looked country strong bull rushing the center, that bodes well for the D-line, as we seem to have alot of 3-techs. If Gallimore can move over to the 1 and do that, we can get more bad men on that front.
Good times for the D.

Gallimore looks like he bulked up on IR.

I like it!!!

Kalyan

Reaction score
We almost blew a game we absolutely dominated on defense for 4 quarters because the offense looks nauseous. I’m not even sure we have what it takes to win a playoff game if Daks not gonna get a first down for almost an entire half
I have seen the same thinking with Romo too, they donot value first downs. Not sure if it is Garrett and KM mentality, there should be multiple options to pickup first down and they take these deep shots on 3rd and 5, instead od getting the first down and sustaining drives. It just drives me nuts

stinkface

Reaction score
Truth,Romo never had a 6 game stretch like this and tony never lost his confidence,as it appears dak has....he's gotta get this fixed asap.
Everyone talks about the Buffalo game. Well saw that game and Romo played bad but he never got the yips and forgot how to read the field.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Gallimore: best game as a pro.

DLaw: excellent game.

Parsons: another day at the office.

I'd be stoked as can be right now if our QB wasn't a pure mess.
Something to make it even and bring us back to the ground! Isnt it so ? Sigh :(:mad::huh:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
That's BS.

Schultz stopped on the boot leg and allowed LB to undercut the pass.

Schultz is supposed to keep moving on that play.

Even HS players know this.

That said, Dak had a poor overall game.
It's almost as if this offense doesn't practice, either that or our defense continues to disrupts what our offense is trying to do. Either way, we need to get it straightened out fast.