Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/13/2020

Motorola

Reaction score
I doubt he catches #33 either.
Saw that historic run on MNF live --it will always be exciting to me --no matter how many times I watch it. I look at what his ten other teammates are doing to make the play succesful, etc.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Seriously? Do you hang around middles schools at 3:30 every day to watch the boys pick fights?

I’m not even sure how you thought that was a good analogy....

For one, these two are adults. Two, they are doing it with words. Three, why do you seem to be bothered by the fact that I find it entertaining?

Iago33

Reaction score
I’m not even sure how you thought that was a good analogy....

For one, these two are adults. Two, they are doing it with words. Three, why do you seem to be bothered by the fact that I find it entertaining?
They don’t seem to be acting like adults. That was my point. You have a right to find it amusing. It seems to trash the forum to me, but perhaps I’m not patient enough right now. My apologies for going after you.

bigE79

Reaction score
Saw that historic run on MNF live --it will always be exciting to me --no matter how many times I watch it. I look at what his ten other teammates are doing to make the play succesful, etc.
Remember it like yesterday..the only bright spot to an otherwise cappy game.

Motorola

Reaction score
I thought the Cowboys only had 10 men on the field for that play.
I forgot about that!
In today's NFL....would the officiating crew call back the play for TOO FEW players on the field - the same as if a team had too many?