Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/13/2020

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
No, lying about sports and your sad existence is your muse. I'm just the one pointing it out.

Sad existence?

Says the sad sack I’ve got so shook he’s edited posts of mine to remove context for the purpose of trying to win an internet argument.

Lool, don’t even get me started on walks across campus = an honorary degree.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Sad existence?

Says the sad sack I’ve got so shook he’s edited posts of mine to remove context for the purpose of trying to win an internet argument.

Lool, don’t even get me started on walks across campus = an honorary degree.

All of those are lies, so what do you do for a living?

Iago33

Reaction score
I gotta admit.... one of my favorite things about this forum is CalPoly vs Kaiser.

It’s entertaining. It’s better entertainment than the Cowboys.

(Not being sarcastic, either...)
Seriously? Do you hang around middles schools at 3:30 every day to watch the boys pick fights?

Sydla

Reaction score

They are out of it. They need to win all three and the Skins to lose all three. Skins have the Panthers and Eagles left. They will win at least one of those games.

They lost the tiebreaker with Washington because they got steamrolled twice by them.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I gotta admit.... one of my favorite things about this forum is CalPoly vs Kaiser.

It’s entertaining. It’s better entertainment than the Cowboys.

(Not being sarcastic, either...)

I am still trying to figure out what it is all about. :)

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
They are out of it. They need to win all three and the Skins to lose all three. Skins have the Panthers and Eagles left. They will win at least one of those games.

They lost the tiebreaker with Washington because they got steamrolled twice by them.

That 49er QB Mullens singlehandedly killed us today. He had a pick 6 and a fumble returned for a TD.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Humiliate you on the forum on a daily basis.
friday-damn-gif-4.gif

Kaiser

Reaction score
I manage the gas station you clean the bathrooms at.

I'm sure gas station bathrooms are where you make part of your income, that's what the police reports say.

But I'm talking about W-2 work, if any. What do you do for a living?