Post Game Tweets (12/16/18)

khiladi

Reaction score
...and a quarterbacks coach who got beat out by a Dak. Stop putting all the blame on Dak who has absolutely no coaching whatsoever

QB coaches have little relevance to a QB being able to overcome years of bad habits .. Most of you Dak homers tried to attribute the first year success to Sanchez, the guy who threw 3 INTs like two weeks ago for the Commanders and was benched for a guy who hasn’t thrown an NFL pass in like SEVEN years and who just won a game.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
QB coaches have little relevance to a QB being able to overcome years of bad habits .. Most of you Dak homers tried to attribute the first year success to Sanchez, the guy who threw 3 INTs like two weeks ago for the Commanders and was benched for a guy who hasn’t thrown an NFL pass in like five years
And just won a game.

HOw many QBs has ever went to a NFC Championship game under Garrett... i'll wait *sniffs*

Reactions: BAT

khiladi

Reaction score
HOw many QBs has ever went to a NFC Championship game under Garrett... i'll wait *sniffs*

I’ve been calling for Garrett’s head since 2009. Garrett is the guy that hedged this team on Dak. Garrett is the only reason Dak has he starting job.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I’ve been calling for Garrett’s head since 2009. Garrett is the guy that hedged this team on Dak. Garrett is the only reason Dak has he starting job.

Dude it doesn't matter who we have at QB under this system unless a miracle happens in the playoffs... how many rub routes did you see today khiladi