Post Game Tweets (12/16/18)

Zman5

Reaction score
And? Now we have a legit defense and that year we didn’t even have Sean Lee the whole year.

We won a play-off game and were robbed in Lambeau in sub-freezing temperatures, where GB was undefeated. We destroyed Seattle earlier that season in their own house.

And 2016 we would have had the line Romo was working with, but playing a minimum of three years together. That was Zach Martin’s first year.

And Murray was a great back is not even close to as good as Zeke.

Again, I’m more sure what your point is.

What does the 2018 defense has to do with 2014 and 2016 season? If we had the 2018 defense in 2016, we probably go to the SB. So what's your point?

khiladi

Reaction score
What does the 2018 defense has to do with 2014 and 2016 season? If we had the 2018 defense in 2016, we probably go to the SB. So what's your point?

Well you seemed to imply the reason we lost that year is because of the offense, despite the fact Romo has Murray and rushed for 1800 yards, meaning your comparison of what Dak had with what Romo had was the same. It wasn’t. So I mentioned defense among many reasons.

So what you are saying is that we probably could have won the SB with THIS PLAYCALLER than..

You make no sense any more. You can blame Garret and Dak both. Like I said, Dak has the job because of Garrett. All the coaching the world isn’t going to help Dak’s accuracy. Unlike Romo, he doesn’t even practice well and when Romo was still our indrafted FA, even guys like Darren Woodson knew he was the best QB on the roster.

And even if we had a defense in 2016, no we probably wouldn’t with Dak starting. Dak started off slow against a banged up GB secondary and couldn’t move the ball against good defenses, which is why he struggled against Vikings and Giants. That was only one of the two games against a defense giving over 400-500 yards a game in the playoffs that Dak ‘came back from’.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Show me where I said Colts were single high safety?

The Rams are also a big chunk offense and play a fast-pace and Goff was drafted as a number 1 QB for a reason.

So tell me how rub routes make Dak avoid throwing over the middle...
You just said Zeke faces more 8 men in the box bc Dak can't throw... girl what's wrong with your memory lol

khiladi

Reaction score
You just said Zeke faces more 8 men in the box bc Dak can't throw... girl what's wrong with your memory lol

And? He does, he faces way more stacked boxes while we have a bottom ranked passing offense, a majority of the year at 29. And he still leads the league in rushing. While Dak still sees man press coverage the majority of games and very rarely makes teams pay, showing how mediocre he is.

Last edited:

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Not a great throw. Not a terrible throw.

I wonder what happens if the TE doesn’t try to high point the ball and just lets it come down to him?

Not blaming the TE. Just pointing out that the talentless hack Charles Davis created a narrative immediately and everybody followed it like mindless
Sheep instead of thinking about the totality of the olay, critically.

Both passes were infinitely catchable.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
They averaged 5.1 yards per carry overall. How the hell weren’t our RBs up to task? Elliott was at 4.8 ypc himself.

They didn’t run more because they fell behind and had to start throwing more.
Dallas Successful Runs vs Colts -- RB only
1st 7 of 10
2nd 4 of 7
3rd 3 of 4
4th 0 of 1
TOTAL 14 of 22

That success rate of 63.6% would lead the NFL for a full season. Indy was giving us the run, and challenging us to win in the red zone.