Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/20/2020

Kaiser

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The Hail Mary would've tied it up if not for CeeDee's TD.

But if CD kneels on that play Dallas just has to do some kneel downs and its over. The smart play by the book is to grab it and kneel down, but in reality EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET GETS BIG EYES AND TAKES THAT TO THE HOUSE.

Nature/Nurture, all that.

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The Hail Mary would've tied it up if not for CeeDee's TD.

If Ceedee gives up, all they have to do is take a knee to run out the clock. 49ers had no timeouts.

There is no Hail Mary if Lamb takes a knee. They never see the ball again

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The 49ers had no time outs. Two kneels by Dallas and the game would have been over, there would not have been a Hail Mary. That said, I liked seeing Lamb run that in.
But if CD kneels on that play Dallas just has to do some kneel downs and its over. The smart play by the book is to grab it and kneel down, but in reality EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET GETS BIG EYES AND TAKES THAT TO THE HOUSE.

Nature/Nurture, all that.
You think as risk-taking as Fassel is, he would have been yelling at him to run.
The 49ers don't touch the ball again and have no chance at winning the game if CD just falls down.
If Ceedee gives up, all they have to do is take a knee to run out the clock. 49ers had no timeouts.

There is no Hail Mary if Lamb takes a knee. They never see the ball again
You're all right. What was I thinking, LOL. I'm glad he scored,though. Exciting.