Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/20/2020

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
this team needs a infusion of talent on defense and on the coaching staff need at least one new cord. and maybe two be glad when dak gets back also

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Gallimore continues to get better in my opinion. Gallimore should have been starting much earlier. Don't know why Poe was even allowed to suit up.

Poe and Gallimore play 2 different spots - Poe was the 1T and Gallimore is a 3T. But, you’re right - Gallimore should’ve taken more reps from Hill earlier in the season. Just like Woods should’ve been the starter at the 1T spot MICH EARLIER after seeing how poorly Poe was playing

pansophy

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The Hail Mary would've tied it up if not for CeeDee's TD.

No Hail Mary at all after Dalton takes a few knell downs. It's absolutely the wrong the play. I get why he ran for the TD, but if he goes down the game is over right then. Instead SF gets the ball back and there is a chance, however small, of coming back.

Kaiser

Reaction score
You know that receiving yards also count right? That's why Kamara and McCaffrey are considered much better backs than Zeke to everyone other than Cowboys fans.

Do you think Pollard would hold up as a full time back? Did you know Zeke has been in the top five of RB receiving yards every full season except this one where he playing behind four backup OL?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Poe and Gallimore play 2 different spots - Poe was the 1T and Gallimore is a 3T. But, you’re right - Gallimore should’ve taken more reps from Hill earlier in the season. Just like Woods should’ve been the starter at the 1T spot MICH EARLIER after seeing how poorly Poe was playing

Hill was actually playing decent. Poe was garbage. Hill, Gallimore, and Hamilton are a decent middle. I don't pay much attention to 1T and 3T. To me there isn't much difference. I rely didn't see much from Antuan Woods this year. Expected more but he has been a disappointment.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Hill was actually playing decent. Poe was garbage. Hill, Gallimore, and Hamilton are a decent middle. I don't pay much attention to 1T and 3T. To me there isn't much difference. I rely didn't see much from Antuan Woods this year. Expected more but he has been a disappointment.

I think that the combo of Gallimore and Hill could be pretty effective IF...and ONLY IF...they are paired with a LEGIT, DOUBLE TEAM EATING 1T. My hope is that Tyler Shelvin from LSU somehow ends up on this team.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I think that the combo of Gallimore and Hill could be pretty effective IF...and ONLY IF...they are paired with a LEGIT, DOUBLE TEAM EATING 1T. My hope is that Tyler Shelvin from LSU somehow ends up on this team.

I have not heard of LSU Tyler Shelving. I will check him out. I think McCarthy will greatly improve the DL next year.