Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/22/19

Dre11

Reaction score
Coaching matters big time in the NFL. They make decisions with the current roster and changes going forward so it is not just about who is under contract.

Having said that, Jerry has a specific type of HC, and unless a backlash that causes him to lose sponsorship money, he will continue to hire that type of HC.

coaching had nothing to do with 6 drops, bad throws , Zeke running off the field, dropped int, fumbles, that's what caused this loss.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
if you fire the head guy....why keep his asst's around.
get rid of'm all.[/QUOTE]

I hope Jerry has realized through the JG 10 year experiment that the only way forward is hire a HC with a TRACK RECORD of success and get out of the way. He cannot saddle a new coach with Garret's staff.

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Classic Garrett. There is no excuse for not having your best weapons on the field with the game on the line. Fatigued or not.

No wonder this team is gutless and soft— no one demands anything from them. Instead they are coddled and overpaid.

Pathetic

Here is the next problem. Do you pay Amari based on what he done this season overall, or do you cut bait based on his feeble effort yesterday? Is Dak any good without him?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
#
4th & 8 with the season on the line, you've got only 2 WRs on the field??? Cooper and Cobb on the bench. And Witten is out there??? 5'6 Tavon on the outside???? OMG!

On quite a number of plays, it looked like outright sabotage to me.

Early in the game, 3rd and 14, a 5 yard pass to Witten. Total give up.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Here is the next problem. Do you pay Amari based on what he done this season overall, or do you cut bait based on his feeble effort yesterday? Is Dak any good without him?

Great question. If it is me— I non-exclusive franchise tag Dak and I transition tag Amari. See what happens and give myself a bunch of picks if other teams step up and sign them away.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
Well the correct answer would be to hire a coach, let him choose his staff, and then sit down with the GM to discuss what's best going forward.

What this team will do is hire a coach, tell him what assistants are staying/ getting fired, and then tell him what they r going to do with both players.