Twitter: Post Game Tweets 12/22/19

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Yet Cox and Ertz were on their deathbeds making plays

Yeah. Zeke took himself out because he had a wee head scratch that caused him major pain. Amari, who knows what happened to him. Dak was injured to hell on his throwing arm, but couldn't make a play to save his life.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Not sure about the talent at this point. So disappointed.

Coaching matters big time in the NFL. They make decisions with the current roster and changes going forward so it is not just about who is under contract.

Having said that, Jerry has a specific type of HC, and unless he faces a huge media backlash that causes him to lose sponsorship money, he will continue to hire that type of HC.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Yeah. Zeke took himself out because he had a wee head scratch that caused him major pain. Amari, who knows what happened to him. Dak was injured to hell on his throwing arm, but couldn't make a play to save his life.

Haha this reminds me of a time when Julius Jones tapped on the top of his helmet to signal he wanted to come out of the game. IIRC he was heading to the sidelines and Parcels said no, and Jones returned to the huddle and ran a couple more plays before he was allowed to take a break.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Haha this reminds me of a time when Julius Jones tapped on the top of his helmet to signal he wanted to come out of the game. IIRC he was heading to the sidelines and Parcels said no, and Jones returned to the huddle and ran a couple more plays before he was allowed to take a break.

that was the preseason in 04 if I remember correctly. I can remember Parcells saying in the press conference "Don't tap your helmet with me"

I also loved his comments about not wanting toe dippers at running back.

Sydla

Reaction score
Not entirely true

It’s largely true. Weis. Stunk. Crennel. Stunk. McDaniels. Stunk. Mangini. Not good. Groh. Not good. Patricia. Probably one a short leash but not trending well.

O’Brien is probably the success story of coaches that coached under Belichick. Saban, if you want to judge by college success.

Reactions: BAT

wileedog

Reaction score
I think Cooper was benched for not giving a $&@#.

If this were true it is an even worse condemnation of this colossal clown show. 4th and 8 with the season on the line and *NOW* JG wants to start sending disciplinary messages?

For what? So Cooper plays harder for whoever the heck is going to be the HC next year?

basilhayden

Reaction score
Coaching matters big time in the NFL. They make decisions with the current roster and changes going forward so it is not just about who is under contract.

Having said that, Jerry has a specific type of HC, and unless he faces a huge media backlash that causes him to lose sponsorship money, he will continue to hire that type of HC.

Question is how we can get that backlash?
Doesn't matter if it's true or not.