Twitter: Post-Game Twitter Thread

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Anyone else notice how there has been less and less motion each week. They were moving someone almost every play the first week. Then like 40-50% in week two. But today there was very little motion and the offense seemed to bend to predictable intentions like running in running formations and passing in 3+ wide as well as letting down and distance dictate absolutely. I hope this isn’t a continuing trend for the offense. They need that week 1 creativity.

Adreme

Reaction score
Biggest joke of the week besides out loss today
We saw them barely beat the Jets. I am tempted to take that line for the Cowboys to the bank. Patriots are always tricky though as they have a solid defense which keeps games close.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Anyone else notice how there has been less and less motion each week. They were moving someone almost every play the first week. Then like 40-50% in week two. But today there was very little motion and the offense seemed to bend to predictable intentions like running in running formations and passing in 3+ wide as well as letting down and distance dictate absolutely. I hope this isn’t a continuing trend for the offense. They need that week 1 creativity.
Scott Linehan’s clone is back for vengeance

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We saw them barely beat the Jets. I am tempted to take that line for the Cowboys to the bank. Patriots are always tricky though as they have a solid defense which keeps games close.
Yeah and we basically got blown out by the lowly cardinals so the game can go either way, if we’re lucky