Twitter: Post-Game Twitter Thread

lopey

Reaction score
I wish some fans would shut up! Especially those that probably never played the game! It's funny, but it gets OLD very quick! But, just like those "fans" that keep talking crap and keep coming back, I'm guilty of coming back to read their crap!
Fans don’t suit up. Their comments have zero to do with what happens on the field

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fans don’t suit up. Their comments have zero to do with what happens on the field
That's my point, shut the hell up if you can't do anything about. Instead of breaking down the game in a civil manner they just spew hate

mardwin

Reaction score
The announcer’s reaction was almost like he knew it was coming. No change in voice. It’s like he knew if Dak threw it, it would be picked. It wasn’t a surprise to him. That says a lot right there.
Were you surprised?

Nav22

Reaction score
I was at the game and I'm already kinda over it.

We took AZ lightly. Terrible loss but it's Week 3. We're 2-1.

Bounce back W next week and then get ready for the game that may define our season, Week 5 in SF.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
I still can't believe we started and kept Chuma Edoga at tackle. I rather went with Richards or move Smith to tackle and had Chuma play guard. Chuma was constantly abused. You can't have someone like that protect the QB blindside or the QB will rush throws. I also can't believe we made Tyron Smith active just to sit on the bench lol

#DallasSoftboys