Post photos of your guitars

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
NPKEgI.jpg
Here is a picture of all my guitars. As you may or may not know, I am in my third year of Master Guitar Class, so I have many guitars for different tones for different scores. I study mostly blues in the style of SRV, Joe Bonammasa, Clapton, and many others, as well as some classical and flamenco.

Man, what an amazing collection.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
That's funny that you mentioned my SG because the day before yesterday I gave it to my son who plays in a band. I initially bought it to have it set up for slide guitar, then found out I can't play slide for crap, so I had it set back down then gave it to my son...should have asked me two days ago! lol My blue PRS CE girl is named Chrolette, I named her after Jerry's daughter...lol...go Cowboys!

Since the SG is gone, how about sending the PRS this direction? ...maybe even both of them! :thumbup:

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
For years, I thought that would be a Martin, but now I'm starting to suspect it will be a Taylor.
If you can afford a Taylor, do it...you will love it.

I agree with 5Stars here and I too thought my first high end acoustic would be a Martin, but once I started playing Taylors. There was never a second thought.

I remember the exact day I was sitting in Guitar Center. I was picking up all these high end guitars ($2k+) and then I picked up a lowly Taylor Big Baby and the second I strummed it, I was taken aback. I had to look again to ensure I was holding a $400 guitar. The action on it was impeccable. The sound belted out of it like Whitney Houston. I went home with a $400 guitar that very day.

After about two years loving the Big Baby, I received a Christmas bonus at work that just covered the price of a Taylor 414ce. I got a VERY NICE Christmas present! :D:D:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I agree with 5Stars here and I too thought my first high end acoustic would be a Martin, but once I started playing Taylors. There was never a second thought.

I remember the exact day I was sitting in Guitar Center. I was picking up all these high end guitars ($2k+) and then I picked up a lowly Taylor Big Baby and the second I strummed it, I was taken aback. I had to look again to ensure I was holding a $400 guitar. The action on it was impeccable. The sound belted out of it like Whitney Houston. I went home with a $400 guitar that very day.

After about two years loving the Big Baby, I received a Christmas bonus at work that just covered the price of a Taylor 414ce. I got a VERY NICE Christmas present! :D:D:D

That's awesome to hear, alligator! Taylors guitars are the bomb...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Since the SG is gone, how about sending the PRS this direction? ...maybe even both of them! :thumbup:

I only have one PRS, the blue one. The one above it is an Ibanez. But for the right price I can give both of them to you. lol I really want that $12,500 private stock PRS (in my dreams).

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I only have one PRS, the blue one. The one above it is an Ibanez. But for the right price I can give both of them to you. lol I really want that $12,500 private stock PRS (in my dreams).

Ahh, the one above it looked like a PRS, though I know there was a possibility it was an Ibanez. I've wanted a PRS for a long time, but having to swallow that $4k+ price tag is a bit much.

I'm not a musician. I'm just a hobbyist player who collects dual purpose art work!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Ahh, the one above it looked like a PRS, though I know there was a possibility it was an Ibanez. I've wanted a PRS for a long time, but having to swallow that $4k+ price tag is a bit much.

I'm not a musician. I'm just a hobbyist player who collects dual purpose art work!

My PRS CE did not cost $4,000, I got it at Sweetwater for $2,000. And you can get an exact PRS SE for $700.00 Not much difference between an CE and an SE. The CE is USA made and the SE is made in Korea, but the SE sounds almost exactly like an CE the difference are some of the components on the SE are not as "hot" as a CE, but the SE is a fantastic guitar and the way a PRS feels and plays is like no other guitar you can find. Buy you a SE from Sweetwater and I guarantee that you will fall in love with it! Hell, if nothing else, just to look at it! lol

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My PRS CE did not cost $4,000, I got it at Sweetwater for $2,000. And you can get an exact PRS SE for $700.00 Not much difference between an CE and an SE. The CE is USA made and the SE is made in Korea, but the SE sounds almost exactly like an CE the difference are some of the components on the SE are not as "hot" as a CE, but the SE is a fantastic guitar and the way a PRS feels and plays is like no other guitar you can find. Buy you a SE from Sweetwater and I guarantee that you will fall in love with it! Hell, if nothing else, just to look at it! lol

There is Paul Reed Smith guitars, and then PRS guitars. Paul Reed Smith are made by Paul Reed Smith company and he inspects each one of them. The PRS are made by another company licensed by Paul Reed Smith.

They are both quality guitars, though the guitar I am looking at is a Paul Reed Smith guitar and those are $4k+ guitars and that is at the main reason I don't actually own one... :(

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
There is Paul Reed Smith guitars, and then PRS guitars. Paul Reed Smith are made by Paul Reed Smith company and he inspects each one of them. The PRS are made by another company licensed by Paul Reed Smith.

They are both quality guitars, though the guitar I am looking at is a Paul Reed Smith guitar and those are $4k+ guitars and that is at the main reason I don't actually own one... :(

Ah, come on, brother man! Treat yourself once in awhile...lol. It's only money...

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My new guitar. I just finished tuning it down a full step (D) and re-leveling the Floyd Rose.

I usually buy just standard guitars, but Dime has always been one of my absolute favorite guitarist and Cemetery Gates is a masterpiece of a song all around. (drums, guitar, base, vocals, and lyrics) so if I was ever going to have a tribute guitar. This is it! Not to mention I wanted a mahogany guitar with a Floyd Rose to down tune it to D so you get that thick heavy beautiful sound and you always need that insane sustain on a guitar like this.

The odd thing is, I thought it would be okay guitar. Good quality and stuff, but I figure it would be somewhat annoying to play being so large and stuff. In truth, I'm really loving this thing. Playing it (minus how big it is) is so smooth and it's incredibly fast.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/uirq6RPM5RWIcF1q9bLI7lG0551b1TmgwIbmI8Qw5QghWM1OCg2-ekthPsbv31kqzHxw0L2ma60Bnjjt4641sIIEigCffSRTg7besctmBEMLuJq2xI-E-7CbXI0QAnFS0b2WVeXcqqgqvjL1Fi2JNibvhJzkrgmlNNTbfNFZKM_Dnc8MSHoc9pbTsIP5Pa_VtMN7iI3OoyBVAgmQkTjcAu_lGZT0HyjYHdEtmofm5v5nBufYlc2k6YgUVQ33HsBlgFyB4D1lsPKOVkV7XUzY8sAZp_tk9kDKZKcTJxWMn87myLeLeEpBIrZkKjsBxpJzWWeu4ZoOCVQE_8toja-UOGBIiqOJ7zEHCGgDm_yhek7sW71rshZ5zcntSnxpnyseqmdupjBgfVZpipVk93t1vnorPNOX33kcqUfQRJQIBv9Vfkn3WSJ9AmyMG0NUUU93zWtvgeRBfLR78-LOvqtTDIq-jLSXWqHdxIiSKBGbAca3KhJL6xr1TiAFbfLoss3oPUd5g26hCOsEeXcRIIeBZ3L22bxbNPsIBYe77bYHzKkN2NW6mV09p_JPXEMKmb8HPn6oOnBOxLo4Iwfk_W7BTLkMFeWqAqfXyhnBmH2maBlRKX7fMQERWilllBuYYziAjKL6rwDvV2VAF2wBUmX5eNZvKx3qn9aunTh13RrRD3QXNmAvE-Ng2kr_jg=w994-h745-no

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
She's a real beauty, a 2007 Gibson EDS-1275 Double Neck VOS Cherry.

GIT-6U_1-600x600.jpg

It's an "air guitar," of course. :cool:

I use it to play "The Song Remains The Same," "The Rover" and "The Rain Song." :p
My air guitar is so awesome, I can play Beethoven's 5th, full orchestra, with one hand.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My new guitar. I just finished tuning it down a full step (D) and re-leveling the Floyd Rose.

I usually buy just standard guitars, but Dime has always been one of my absolute favorite guitarist and Cemetery Gates is a masterpiece of a song all around. (drums, guitar, base, vocals, and lyrics) so if I was ever going to have a tribute guitar. This is it! Not to mention I wanted a mahogany guitar with a Floyd Rose to down tune it to D so you get that thick heavy beautiful sound and you always need that insane sustain on a guitar like this.

The odd thing is, I thought it would be okay guitar. Good quality and stuff, but I figure it would be somewhat annoying to play being so large and stuff. In truth, I'm really loving this thing. Playing it (minus how big it is) is so smooth and it's incredibly fast.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/uirq6RPM5RWIcF1q9bLI7lG0551b1TmgwIbmI8Qw5QghWM1OCg2-ekthPsbv31kqzHxw0L2ma60Bnjjt4641sIIEigCffSRTg7besctmBEMLuJq2xI-E-7CbXI0QAnFS0b2WVeXcqqgqvjL1Fi2JNibvhJzkrgmlNNTbfNFZKM_Dnc8MSHoc9pbTsIP5Pa_VtMN7iI3OoyBVAgmQkTjcAu_lGZT0HyjYHdEtmofm5v5nBufYlc2k6YgUVQ33HsBlgFyB4D1lsPKOVkV7XUzY8sAZp_tk9kDKZKcTJxWMn87myLeLeEpBIrZkKjsBxpJzWWeu4ZoOCVQE_8toja-UOGBIiqOJ7zEHCGgDm_yhek7sW71rshZ5zcntSnxpnyseqmdupjBgfVZpipVk93t1vnorPNOX33kcqUfQRJQIBv9Vfkn3WSJ9AmyMG0NUUU93zWtvgeRBfLR78-LOvqtTDIq-jLSXWqHdxIiSKBGbAca3KhJL6xr1TiAFbfLoss3oPUd5g26hCOsEeXcRIIeBZ3L22bxbNPsIBYe77bYHzKkN2NW6mV09p_JPXEMKmb8HPn6oOnBOxLo4Iwfk_W7BTLkMFeWqAqfXyhnBmH2maBlRKX7fMQERWilllBuYYziAjKL6rwDvV2VAF2wBUmX5eNZvKx3qn9aunTh13RrRD3QXNmAvE-Ng2kr_jg=w994-h745-no

It's the neck man - Tommy Chong Voice.