Post Pictures of Yourself and/or Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
jobberone;4737915 said:
She's even more beautiful on the inside than the outside. And she's 60 years old people. An absolutely amazing woman. Thanks and I'll relate the compliments. She'll laugh.
60???? man, she looks 30. Hope my wife holds up that well, I will know in 20 years :)

Reaction score
jobberone;4737915 said:
She's even more beautiful on the inside than the outside. And she's 60 years old people. An absolutely amazing woman. Thanks and I'll relate the compliments. She'll laugh.
Lol no way. She's 60? Wow she looks 40 at the oldest.

Trajan

Reaction score
Not a prolific poster, but here I am. We leave for Afghanistan in a few weeks, so little Cowboys for me this season.

8037669145_a37077435f.jpg

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Trajan;4758295 said:
Not a prolific poster, but here I am. We leave for Afghanistan in a few weeks, so little Cowboys for me this season.

You take care over there man. Thanks for your service. Let us hear from you.

Reaction score
Trajan;4758295 said:

Thank you for representing our country. Hope you stay safe. :bow:

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Trajan;4758295 said:

Stay safe man

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
My sisters and I last weekend

http://i1156.***BLOCKED***/albums/p566/ordiecpo/IMAG0002-1.jpg

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
My new wheelchair. It's almost complete. Awaiting new side guards, a calf strap and a foot plate adjustment. I LOVE IT!!

http://i849.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab55/kristina_allen/New_Chair/new_chair_zpscba24120.jpg

I blinged out most of it myself. I did buy the wheel covers because I didn't feel like shelling out $1600 for blingy wheels from the company. Those are not covered by insurance. Bugger. My DME does have some blingy wheels, not exactly what I want, but for way cheaper. Around $450. Might buy them in the Spring once the snow is all gone! I dig the wheelcovers though and they were only $35!

Diogenes

Reaction score
Kristi;4971232 said:
My new wheelchair. It's almost complete. Awaiting new side guards, a calf strap and a foot plate adjustment. I LOVE IT!!

http://i849.***BLOCKED***/albums/ab55/kristina_allen/New_Chair/new_chair_zpscba24120.jpg

I blinged out most of it myself. I did buy the wheel covers because I didn't feel like shelling out $1600 for blingy wheels from the company. Those are not covered by insurance. Bugger. My DME does have some blingy wheels, not exactly what I want, but for way cheaper. Around $450. Might buy them in the Spring once the snow is all gone! I dig the wheelcovers though and they were only $35!

That's a sweet ride Kristi! I used to service and repair power and custom manual chairs for an HME company. I would have really enjoyed putting that one together. :)

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Diogenes;4971452 said:
That's a sweet ride Kristi! I used to service and repair power and custom manual chairs for an HME company. I would have really enjoyed putting that one together. :)

My HME hasn't not seen it since I added all the bling to it. They thought it was pretty sweet looking silver and pink. It was cool looking that way and can't wait for it to be completed.

This chair would have drove you nuts. I got the script for it in March of 2012. After all the insurance crap (really a pain with the Medicare guidelines) the order was sent at the end of October. They had to rush ship it incomplete to get it here before the end of the year!!! They put some of the parts on with wet pink paint, wrong parts, forgot some things, and it is scratched in some places. Hoping my HME can fix it with touch up paint. I paid extra for a custom paint job, I want it perfect!!!

The guy I bought my last chair from at Colours was let go or moved on literally days before they put the order in. It has gone down hill since he left. Didn't have a problem with the last chair I bought from him.

I do love the boldness of the chair even if ipad to go through some hoops to get it.m

Diogenes

Reaction score
Kristi;4971559 said:
My HME hasn't not seen it since I added all the bling to it. They thought it was pretty sweet looking silver and pink. It was cool looking that way and can't wait for it to be completed.

This chair would have drove you nuts. I got the script for it in March of 2012. After all the insurance crap (really a pain with the Medicare guidelines) the order was sent at the end of October. They had to rush ship it incomplete to get it here before the end of the year!!! They put some of the parts on with wet pink paint, wrong parts, forgot some things, and it is scratched in some places. Hoping my HME can fix it with touch up paint. I paid extra for a custom paint job, I want it perfect!!!

The guy I bought my last chair from at Colours was let go or moved on literally days before they put the order in. It has gone down hill since he left. Didn't have a problem with the last chair I bought from him.

I do love the boldness of the chair even if ipad to go through some hoops to get it.m

LOL, that's par for the course on a custom chair order. Nothing goes smoothly...ever! Too many variables. I don't blame you for wanting it done right. Don't let them rest until it's complete to your satisfaction. Good luck!

TheCowboy

Reaction score
My twitter picture. Me and Phil Costa taken at the team hotel in New York week 1 this year. He's a great guy.

<a href="http://i813.***BLOCKED***/albums/zz59/cowboys2497/230259_518084168226291_542873831_n_zpsfc01e4f5.jpg" target="_blank">http://i813.***BLOCKED***/albums/zz59/cowboys2497/230259_518084168226291_542873831_n_zpsfc01e4f5.jpg

Me and Barry Church. These were the only two players I was able to get pictures with but there are some other pictures of Cowboys in the team hotel if you'd like to see.

http://i813.***BLOCKED***/albums/zz59/cowboys2497/100_1274_zps0a3c1949.jpg

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

I'm calling BS here. There is absolutely NO WAY she's 60. Not in that picture anyway. Not a chance. She looks mid 30's at the oldest in that picture.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I'm calling BS here. There is absolutely NO WAY she's 60. Not in that picture anyway. Not a chance. She looks mid 30's at the oldest in that picture.

Nope. She's 61 and looks 40s. She's prettier now than since I've known her.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Santiago Alexander Giles, born on January 27, 2010. He's already promised to be a Cowboys fan! This is a picture of him with my wife (who by the way, is a total trooper and is doing well.)

http://i19.***BLOCKED***/albums/b156/jem88/DSC01109.jpg

Not sure if that link works. We shall see....

p.s. ok the picture isn't showing. I'm an absolute novice at this kind of thing, so if anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated!

What a gorgeous pic! How's everyone doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.