Post your favorite part of the game

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Has it been announced yet that Jerry Jones is firing Jason Garrett? Has anyone seen that notice yet? I ask because that would be my favorite part.

pancakeman

Reaction score
Dak’s throw to Witten across his body was one of the better throws you’ll see this season in the NFL.

Jourdan Lewis with the huge INT, he needs to play more.

Props to you guys who are giving serious answers to a troll thread!

JayFord

Reaction score
Ive never sat with a “stoopid” face for 3 hours before but thanks dallas

i finally did

ultron

Reaction score
My favorite part is the "pick play" PI call that Jamal Adams drew on the rookie when Jason Witten smoked him for a TD, that combined with Maher's missed 40 yarder and gallups 4 drops was real fun.

Blake

Reaction score
The players not shaking Garret's hand. That was gold.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
The second the cowboys lost. One second closer to the scum of the earth Jason Garrett being fired

DHCBF66

Reaction score
I'm kinda split between Quinn's sack dance in the 4th quarter down 21-9 and the refs willing us into the end zone on that final drive with about 60 yards worth of penalties on the jets.
The fact that if Garrett doesnt turn it around he may finally be shown the door! JJ did not look too happy, a lose to the Jets....LOL....c'mon JJ, hit that bottle, think about it. And I am someone who really doesnt post crap about Garrett but I really REALLY want him gone!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The players not shaking Garret's hand. That was gold.
That needs to be played on a loop on Jerry's flight home, in his bedroom tonight, on his way to work in the morning, on the big screen at the stadium all day long tomorrow and then continue until he realizes this team is done with the process. The process has run its course. The end.

smitty313

Reaction score
I'm kinda split between Quinn's sack dance in the 4th quarter down 21-9 and the refs willing us into the end zone on that final drive with about 60 yards worth of penalties on the jets.
I loved when the D refused to acknowledge Garrett when he was trying to shake their hands

fifaguy

Reaction score
The Landry shift. Oh wait... that didn't happen.
Will have to settle for Garrett's own players not dapping him up and seeing him doing that little spit afterwards.

CowboysLegends2

Reaction score
The incompletion to Witten on the two point conversion which ensured I wouldn’t have to sit through any overtime.

Rajveer

Reaction score
I liked the half time because they were not on the field.