Post your favorite part of the game

Western

Reaction score
nP5AOAp3RfO1eKAgVF2h_jfc_1.jpg

Bigdog

Reaction score
Well In the Brad Palsey video Celebrity song, William Shatnee said he likes the end of the song. I like the end of the game. When it was done so I didn’t have to watch that mess any more.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I don't know about favorite but I don't know how a single Cowboy fan can watch Jamal Adams play and still muster up the courage to type Jeff Heath is good.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
I'm kinda split between Quinn's sack dance in the 4th quarter down 21-9 and the refs willing us into the end zone on that final drive with about 60 yards worth of penalties on the jets.

Mine was when they waived off our first TD on a bogus call. But I also really appreciate our defense celebrating after sucking most the game.

CWR

Reaction score
I don't know about favorite but I don't know how a single Cowboy fan can watch Jamal Adams play and still muster up the courage to type Jeff Heath is good.

Yeah Ill give a first for him tomorrow.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not sure how anyone can watch the cowboys defense and conclude Heath is the main problem. Jamal Adams was the 6th pick in the draft and a second team all-pro. Obviously he's better than Heath and most everyone else who plays strong safety.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Not sure how anyone can watch the cowboys defense and conclude Heath is the main problem. Jamal Adams was the 6th pick in the draft and a second team all-pro. Obviously he's better than Heath and most everyone else who plays strong safety.
The difference is staggering though. Heath is killing us back there.

Watch that long TD again. He shuffled, opened his hips when Darnold loaded up, and then for some strange reason, shuffled again. His lack of FBI is alarming, constantly taking bad angles and jumping the wrong route.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The difference is staggering though. Heath is killing us back there.

Watch that long TD again. He shuffled, opened his hips when Darnold loaded up, and then for some strange reason, shuffled again. His lack of FBI is alarming, constantly taking bad angles and jumping the wrong route.

First, Awuzie blew that coverage and got smoked before Heath got smoked. Second, Heath is a strong safety. He belongs closer to the LOS. He's not going to be able to chase down a wr in full stride. Third, its hard to differentiate scheme problems from things that are actually on the players. We have a lot of coaching issues.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
First, Awuzie blew that coverage and got smoked before Heath got smoked. Second, Heath is a strong safety. He belongs closer to the LOS. He's not going to be able to chase down a wr in full stride. Third, its hard to differentiate scheme problems from things that are actually on the players. We have a lot of coaching issues.

The Cowboys play a lot of single high and rotate Woods and Heath there. On that play, Heath was single high, slightly shaded to the opposite side of the play.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I'm kinda split between Quinn's sack dance in the 4th quarter down 21-9 and the refs willing us into the end zone on that final drive with about 60 yards worth of penalties on the jets.
That really irked me - that tells me he's a selfish player happy to pad his stats just to get that next contract.

Wouldn't resign him, not the kind of guy I would go to war with.

Cydios

Reaction score
Making a 62 yard record breaking fg followed by a wide right missed 40 yard chipshot

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys play a lot of single high and rotate Woods and Heath there. On that play, Heath was single high, slightly shaded to the opposite side of the play.

Look, i'm not arguing that Jamal Adams would not greatly improve our defense. But, when Jeff Heath is your guy, he has no biz playing center field. Even if he had played that perfectly, he's still not chasing that guy down.