Pouncey, Spikes, Mccourty, Vedhleer, Joseph, Brown

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
If we trade down Id hope we move back up at some point. Why cut a late round guy when that pick could be used for a specific target?

Trade 27 for 40(ish) and 72
40- Pouncey- OL- Fla-
You might not plug him anywhere from day 1 b/c you just dont know where youll need him most. Possible RT

#59 Spikes - ILB - Fla -
If his heads on straight its a great fit.

#72 - Devin McCourty - CB/ST - RU
Good citizen w/ speed, intelligence, return and overall ST ability. Solid CB as well.

Trade 91 and the 4th for 80
#80 Jared Vedhleer- OT - Hillsdale
I like the potential of Vedhleer and Capers in round 3. I doubt theyre high on our list but you can really steal a starter here. Vedhleer reminds me of Gaither.

6th- Linval Joseph- NT- 6'6, 320, ECU
Really dont get much bigger. Still made some plays though. 60 tackles, 13 TFL, 3 sacks. Can do what Cody does but doesnt cost a 2nd.

7th - Antonio Brown- CMU - WR/KR

Raw small speedy slot WR who can contribute in the return game. 5 returns for TD's.

The Natural

Reaction score
Flozell does enough dirty plays to cover for the whole team..we dont need an eye gouger on defense

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I doubt Spikes falls that far. The top of the 2nd round is full of crap teams that need defensive players.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Spikes will be like Laurenitis and mauluga. Fall out of the first. Be picked up in the the first 5-7 picks in the second round

Doomsday101

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;3273581 said:
Spikes will be like Laurenitis and mauluga. Fall out of the first. Be picked up in the the first 5-7 picks in the second round

I think he will go rd 1 but 5 to 7 in the 2nd rd? seems a bit high. It will be interesting to see.

rkell87

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3273589 said:
I think he will go rd 1 but 5 to 7 in the 2nd rd? seems a bit high. It will be interesting to see.

if you think he will go in the first round how is 5-7 in the 2nd too high?