Twitter: Practice 8-12

iRepDatStar

Reaction score

DanA

Reaction score
I think Brown struggles a little against the go route but is really good against the posts, slants and comebacks

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Scarborough showing he can catch and block gives him a leg up in Jackson.

And he's playing a lot of special teams too. That's his ticket to making this roster. And it looks like he's doing everything they need of him right now. Signs are looking good for him to be our RB3.

Sydla

Reaction score
And he's playing a lot of special teams too. That's his ticket to making this roster. And it looks like he's doing everything they need of him right now. Signs are looking good for him to be our RB3.

Agreed. I like Jackson’s quickness but I am not sure he’s a good blocker and I think Scarborough will end up being a better special teams guy.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. I like Jackson’s quickness but I am not sure he’s a good blocker and I think Scarborough will end up being a better special teams guy.

I think he's in the driver's seat, and unless he stumbles I think the job is his. I have to wonder if part of bringing Jackson back wasn't to help keep the rookie motivated and on his toes. If so, it's working.

DiResta

Reaction score
With his speed and blitzing ability, it’ll be difficult to keep Jaylon out of the nickel.
think we may see more base than in years past
last year we didnt have linebacker depth or speed but we had corners

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
blow average stats. And you forgot the big one..........how many times has the guy been burnt? He backup material.

What type of stats are you expecting for a 6th round pick in two years.. please let me know

and youre right.. he is backup material but you want him off the team

T-RO

Reaction score
What type of stats are you expecting for a 6th round pick in two years.. please let me know

Cowboy Roy wants 2/3 of the players off the team. He says they suck. We’re doomed forever and a meteor the size of Jupiter will hit the planet any minute.

iRepDatStar

Reaction score
Cowboy Roy wants 2/3 of the players off the team. He says they suck. We’re doomed forever and a meteor the size of Jupiter will hit the planet any minute.

Good to know.. its a lot of users on this board and I cant remember who is who. I can remember some based off the avatar.. I'll remember to not respond or quote anything from him knowing this now.. thanks

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

I would rather have better players on the team. But this is the state of our secondary. A guy like that is starting. Tells you have bad it is there.

glimmerman

Reaction score
How does Brown compare to Carr in his first 2 years with us? And remember we paid him 50 million.

Reactions: BAT