Twitter: Practice 8-13

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Hurns and Dak..great chemistry on that play.
Dak, the Human is WONDERFUL.
Wonderful. I know his momma and mine would have been the best of friends. Such meshable personalities... Good human beings that loved to love.

We should all learn to love to love more.
I know, it's hard now. We're all getting divided and categtorized and this internet thing, with facehug and twatting and everything, but...

What the world needs now is love, sweet love
It's the only thing that there's just too little of
What the world needs now is love, sweet love,
No not just for some but for everyone.

The Beatles sang a lot of truths. My favorite TRUTH of them all is Imagine.

jday

Reaction score

But...if...John Schneider becomes Jeff Heath, won't he then get hurt?

6878791945_9a0e492605_z.jpg

jday

Reaction score
im not making this up i swear
Chaz Green leaving field in a cart. again.

can we get this into an icon or something?
chaz_car.png
So we are ruling out glitch in the matrix already?

<Ducks>

Just asking, geeze...

:grin:

gmoney112

Reaction score

This has been my retort to the "running game doesnt really correlate to winning, it's all passer rating differential".

Shorter distances on 3rd down means more efficient passing. 3rd down conversions is a great way to win. A way to do that? Have a strong run game to put you in more efficient passing distances. .

Its yin and yang. If your QB can convert highly at any distance, super. But, he'd still be more efficient on 3rd downs with shorter distances.

I've seen smart people try and correlate good running teams that lose a lot as some kind of definitive answer. Unless theyve developed a neural net with all-encompassing datasets using something like a graphDB interlinking every relationship (which they havent. Theyd be contracting out their programs for multi millions a year per team if they did have such a definitive causation model), then common sense prevails.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
No idea of the details.

Hard to imagine. Respectable citizen pulled over at a traffic stop. I've never had my car searched in those situations. Seems you'd have to be impaired to warrant that... Yet he's got no DUI charge

Number1

Reaction score
a comment about how this plays out long term

Conner solidifies the starting OL for years
Zeke, Dak, Gallup, and Rico become a TD machine for years, maybe Austin too
We'll see more FB and less 2 TE sets, for years

Rod's DL rotations makes plays for at least this year ... I'd say 40/+ sacks
LVE and Jaylon make plays in all directions, for years *that's major*
Heath makes plays at FS / SS. for years and Brown replaces Scan as SCB, for years

the beginning of a contender? yeah

Manster68

Reaction score
Man we may have hit the jackpot with Armstrong. He shows incredible balance and power for a rookie in the 4th round.

I'm hoping too. The thing is, when you are from a struggling football program like Kansas, and played all last year with a nagging injury, you never know what you truly have. Had Armstrong played for a more successful program like Clemson, Georgia, or Bama, I bet he would have been snatched up at least in the upper 2nd round.

LittleD

Reaction score
Yikes. If this is serious, they don’t have a choice, do they?

Yes, there will be cheap safeties released on the final cut and practice squad guys available. As previously stated, Will and Stephen are not
interested and expensive, older guys.

LittleD

Reaction score
Why on earth are police searching his car at a traffic stop? Didn't get arrested for DUI, so why search the car?

He looked suspicious and his eyes were bloodshot. If they get you for DUI, they are going to look for other drugs in the car. If you refuse permission, they bring the dogs in.