Twitter: Practice 8-13

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He looked suspicious and his eyes were bloodshot. If they get you for DUI, they are going to look for other drugs in the car. If you refuse permission, they bring the dogs in.

Looks perfectly fine to me in the mugshot. Perhaps people differ in what they define as suspicious.

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Hmm, he's got less than 2 grams on him and isn't arrested for being under the influence (i.e., he wasn't smoking in the car). That's either incredibly strong smelling stuff or the officer has a sense of smell unmatched by most humans.

Well something preceded the search or it’s an easy case thrown out. But to your point with today’s marijuana is very pungent and the statement was it was in the drivers door so putting closer to the arresting officer. Especially if he was leaning in the window. And there are several other explanations that I could foresee.

I don’t know man but something made him search his SUV.

LittleD

Reaction score
Looks perfectly fine to me in the mugshot. Perhaps people differ in what they define as suspicious.

Trained officers know what to look for with pupils and demeanor. If they suspect, they check.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Trained officers know what to look for with pupils and demeanor. If they suspect, they check.

You've certainly swallowed some horse pucky.

Why is there no under the influence charge then?

LittleD

Reaction score
You've certainly swallowed some horse pucky.

Why is there no under the influence charge then?

Officers charge down all the time. State Troupers routinely write down speeding speeds by up to 10mph. MJ usage without distribution continues to be charged down around the
country.

Klingo3034

Reaction score
Hmm, he's got less than 2 grams on him and isn't arrested for being under the influence (i.e., he wasn't smoking in the car). That's either incredibly strong smelling stuff or the officer has a sense of smell unmatched by most humans.

Could be on his clothing. You be surprised how strong it is. Its just like smelling cigarettes from someone you meet later even though they ain't smoking currently.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Could be on his clothing. You be surprised how strong it is. Its just like smelling cigarettes from someone you meet later even though they ain't smoking currently.

Unless he's high, why you gonna bother?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lyprfc9udkuble02dmr5.jpg

Bloom: If you look me in the eyes I will shoot you!

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
odjyrxtgg4f7qsvp7orx.jpg

Bloom: What the hell did I just say about eye contact?! ... Isn't that right, Cov?!

Covington: I'm not looking, Coach. I swear.