Twitter: Practice notes 9/20

T-RO

Reaction score
Not surprised by Zach Martin, hope he feels good for Sunday though. I want to see the best 5 at least once this season!
True, but this might not be a game where we need him to play. It's a long season and I won't mind if he sits vs. Ariz.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we beat 2 teams we should have beaten. Lets see what we do as time goes'. The anointing oil is reserved for the SB.
I'd rather enjoy them one at a time and not put all my eggs in the SB.
Fans of 31 teams will be disappointed.....may as well enjoy the season and let it play out. That's the way I see it, anyway.

reddyuta

Reaction score
True, but this might not be a game where we need him to play. It's a long season and I won't mind if he sits vs. Ariz.
i agree,if Edoga is healthy we are good at Guard against the Cardinals.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Yall will just mKe another excuse of why we won. I'd father th beat them in the playoffs anyway
Yall? Is there more than one of me?

Presumptuous and completely wrong and you clearly have issues that extend beyond my opinions. Have fun working that out.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
we beat 2 teams we should have beaten. Lets see what we do as time goes'. The anointing oil is reserved for the SB.
Don't let the media fool you though. THe media hyped up the Giants and Jets before this season started. Granted, the JETS were hyped with Aaron Rodgers but people projected that defense to be top 3. Those were two very good wins they could've easily lost if not playing well.

Loso86

Reaction score
Yall? Is there more than one of me?

Presumptuous and completely wrong and you clearly have issues that extend beyond my opinions. Have fun working that out.
The convo started talkimg anout YQLL CEETAIN FANS!. But i get it if you dont understand. Typical person without a response to try and attack character and make it personal lol! Yet I'm the one with the problem.

CWR

Reaction score
You know what I noticed. Fans of both the Giants and Jets as well as all the talking heads were basically in unison talking only about how bad their teams were. Dallas is getting hyped but all the usual detractors are telling us they played two bad teams. I haven't heard anyone put forth the notion that maybe the Giants and Jets aren't really that bad, its just that Dallas is soo good that they made them look that way. Both teams won when they weren't playing Dallas.

Funny how good they were considered to be until we stomped then. People were picking the Giants to win. Now we have to hear about how they always sucked. Whatever.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Agreed, but what is also true is that each game represents 5.9% of the season.

After the SF contest- we can then start to forecast what this team can possibly be.

However- discounting wins vs the Jets & Giants is foolish given they in turn have victories over other teams, including a SB favorite we will see later this season.