News: Practice Points: Heated Practice With Broncos

Ken

Reaction score
Nah, I'm tired of the 2000s mentality toward athletes. Rest them and protect them. These guys are dogs, let em eat! Sharpen the sword on repeat, aint a one of em perfect!
There are two players on this team that our season is over if they get hurt.

Dak and Micah.

Anyone else we can overcome.

Let him sit.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
No Excuses!!!!!!!!!!!
Burrows made it to the SB with probably one of the worst offlines in the NFL!
40 million a year to one and 20 million to the other bud of his monster head!
Prove it or get the heck out of dodge enough of the excuses and crying about how life isn't perfect!!!

P.S. No I did not attend the Ranching football academy!!
Who said Cinncy had one of the worst offensive lines in the playoffs? Show me where they played bad in the playoffs. Prove it, since you brought it up.

And I'm not making excuses for a certain player. So what's your excuse for blaming that one player? It's a team sport Mr. Negative. So why blame one player?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who said Cinncy had one of the worst offensive lines in the playoffs? Show me where they played bad in the playoffs. Prove it, since you brought it up.

And I'm not making excuses for a certain player. So what's your excuse for blaming that one player? It's a team sport Mr. Negative. So why blame one player?
Read up on your excuses and hug your Dak doll as Sept is just around the corner.......and ya you gonna need tons of excuses!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Read up on your excuses and hug your Dak doll as Sept is just around the corner.......and ya you gonna need tons of excuses!
It's pretty much common knowledge that a bad offensive line will lead to a team that struggle offensively. So you want to chime in like I'm wrong or something and start talking bad about Dak. I'm not making excuses for Dak... duh.

So maybe you should work on your reading comprehension or get a better understanding of football 101.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's all about the source really. This was from DC.com and the other was from a Broncos site.

That said, it is good to hear perspectives from both sides so that Cowboys fans are not stuck in an "it's all good" echo chamber. :D
:hammer:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Seems to me everyone not on the company pay roll is a troll. Guess I been a troll for 26 years. Gonna stay one until I see a real team out there. If it's this year I'll be the happiest fan in here. If not?? Truth will keep rolling .....and LMAO...trolling... in the truth
goodbye and good riddance, real fans don't need you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Seems to me everyone not on the company pay roll is a troll. Guess I been a troll for 26 years. Gonna stay one until I see a real team out there. If it's this year I'll be the happiest fan in here. If not?? Truth will keep rolling .....and LMAO...trolling... in the truth

You mean, let the BS keep rolling? There is rarely much truth coming out of troll.

CoachD

Reaction score
Man you guys act as if you never seen a fight before in the preseason.