News: Practice Points: Without Lamb, WR Depth Tested

cowboyec

Reaction score
Remember how bad this team was playing before Cooper was signed back in 2018? Get ready for some more of that. The Dak homers still try to convince everyone that the 2018 turnaround was all Dak when that clearly wasn't the case.
that team didn't have any receiver that compares to ceedee lamb.
BIG difference.
this team is better equipped to handle the loss of coooop better than we did the loss of dez.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Y do i feel like no one practices on this team. Is it just me?

Well to be fair
1) this isn't practice. These are Organized Team Activities.
2) It is June, and the team has mini-camps and training camps upcoming.
3) I understand the "Grr the team failed us miserably last year so they should practice until there arms fall off" mantra sounds great, but every team keeps its starters on a pitch count in the offseason, because ACL tears hurt the team far more then a fan's feelings about them.

Swagger

Reaction score
Remember how bad this team was playing before Cooper was signed back in 2018? Get ready for some more of that. The Dak homers still try to convince everyone that the 2018 turnaround was all Dak when that clearly wasn't the case.
Quite. A rude awakening in store

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Well to be fair
3) I understand the "Grr the team failed us miserably last year so they should practice until there arms fall off" mantra sounds great, but every team keeps its starters on a pitch count in the offseason, because ACL tears hurt the team far more then a fan's feelings about them.
1. It is a practice. When you are working on your craft its practice.

2. Idc. These dudes get paid tons of $$. If you are injured or coming back from an injury i understand. But it gives off country club vibes.

3. No its not an emotional reaction. They have already gutted the amount of practices and ota workouts teams can have with the CBA rules. Injuries happen you cant have guys not practice because you are afraid they will get hurt. Theres an offseason for a reason theyve been chillin since january its june now.

Like i said every practice that gets covered we have guys sitting because they broke a nail or their tummy hurts. Or they girl or wife is mad at them. Vet days and all that garbage needs to stop. Weak coaching and weaker organization.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure what you guys expected that year with Deonte Thompson, Cole Beasley and Allen Hurns as your best receivers…..maybe y’all are as dumb as this front office was and thought that was a formidable receiving group.

#1 Excuse this coming season.......wait for it..........

He doesn't have the weapons at WR to produce!!!!!:muttley:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Well to be fair

OTA’s are an install. Unless you’re the Aaron Rodgers of your position, you being there is not only crucial for you, but for the teammates around you. It being optional is not the team’s choice

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
#1 Excuse this coming season.......wait for it..........

He doesn't have the weapons at WR to produce!!!!!:muttley:
That’s what you guys are failing to understand. What we are telling you is Lamb, Gallup, etc is better than the crap he had in 2018 but y’all are too ignorant to notice lol.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
OTA’s are an install. Unless you’re the Aaron Rodgers of your position, you being there is not only crucial for you, but for the teammates around you. It being optional is not the team’s choice

The players are there. But the veteran players just aren't out there practicing every single day, since guys like Lamb have been in the same offense for awhile and are more then capable of learning while missing a day or two.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score

2. Idc. These dudes get paid tons of $$. If you are injured or coming back from an injury i understand. But it gives off country club vibes.

3. No its not an emotional reaction. They have already gutted the amount of practices and ota workouts teams can have with the CBA rules. Injuries happen you cant have guys not practice because you are afraid they will get hurt. Theres an offseason for a reason theyve been chillin since january its june now.

Like i said every practice that gets covered we have guys sitting because they broke a nail or their tummy hurts. Or they girl or wife is mad at them. Vet days and all that garbage needs to stop. Weak coaching and weaker organization.

You clearly, follow only one team i see. Because every team does this with its players. Its June, as you said these dudes get paid tons of $$. And unlike us normal folk, they get paid those millions of dollars even if they get injured during an OTA. Don't you think the team would rather they pay players for playing football when it matters? And not for running around in shorts?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I expect this team to win, I expect to see defense to improve especially vs the run and do not expect to see much of a drop off if any on offense. I think offense has their work cut out for them with Gallup unable to go early on but I expect 2 year guys to step up. Cowboys still have the weapons on offense to produce. As for Dak last season he spent off season rehabbing this off season his focus will be on football and I do expect to see Dak being more mobile than last season being over a year removed from his injury.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So glad to hear TJ Vasher is taking advantage of his opportunities and actually doing well with them. I was hyping him up last summer when he was signed as an UDFA.

J-man

Reaction score

Not disagreeing with you, but I think it's more weak NFL and NFLPA. They are the ones responsible for the lackadaisicalness in this league.