Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What the heck is wrong with Irving?

source.gif

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Irving's dead to me.
Hope they can keep Martin on ice for this next game and until the playoffs. Most important on the list is Filo at this point and Brown is next.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How many weeks has Swaim been out? Hopefully, the wrist is just about healed and he can come back.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
told you guys, put him up for a tender. oh nooooooes SS we need him. You got it,

LovinItAll

Reaction score
About Irving:

I don't know the details of his custody battle, but I know that I left an outstanding job in '87 to secure custody of my daughter. Went from a six figure salary at 26 and huge career upside to starting completely over. First year after that mess I made less than $30k.

Best decision I made in my entire life. Some things are more important than money/football. I hope he gets it together. He's an incredible talent, but I'm not holding my breath.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Irving's dead to me.
Hope they can keep Martin on ice for this next game and until the playoffs. Most important on the list is Filo at this point and Brown is next.

We were actually doing ok with Sua-Filo and Williams as our guards. Two drives that ordinarily should have been scoring drives.

They have Sua-Filo listed as FULL participation, so he sounds ready to go.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
About Irving:

I don't know the details of his custody battle, but I know that I left an outstanding job in '87 to secure custody of my daughter. Went from a six figure salary at 26 and huge career upside to starting completely over. First year after that mess I made less than $30k.

Best decision I made in my entire life. Some things are more important than money/football. I hope he gets it together. He's an incredible talent, but I'm not holding my breath.
The confusing part is that nobody knows if it is more personal or more injury.

And of course, our incredibly stupid owner adding his own special brand of uninformed info into the deal does not help.

At any rate, at this point, I don't regard Irving as an asset. He is a bonus. Just stop talking about him until he can actually do something.