Twitter: Practice tweets 7/27

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
this is exactly what I said yesterday about Diggs. The kid is good. Period. The question is how good. Is he a good #2 or is he a good #1? Anybody that doesn’t think he played well last year is clueless. Period.

I saw more talent from Diggs last year than I saw from Awuzie and Byron Jones in 5 years.

Not many CBs in the NFL I would trade Diggs for right now.

phildadon86

Reaction score
They annoy the hell out of me. Rooting against your QB is like rooting against your own team. Mocking him for throwing an INT but don't applaud him for dime he threw to Lamb for a TD, that just tells me they are trolls. They probably are Jets fans who have no life and have nothing better to do but to waste their time here.

Since the DC board went down years ago I've been lurking here so I know who they are. I'll have to put them on ignore or I'll get banned, and I don't believe in putting people on ignore. Lol That's one of the reasons why I waited so long to sign up because I know what eventually will happen. So I figured why bother? But you two and about a couple dozen others makes up for the trolls. So maybe I'll behave and celebrate a SB win with you guys and rub crow in their faces all season long. :flagwave:
Great take. And great band. I think I’m going to follow suit because it’s just annoying now. It’s like people would rather be right than have their team do well. @WillieBeamen at least gives credit to Dak when he plays well so I won’t lump him in with the others, and he knows his stuff. But some of the things others post is just mind boggling

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
40 million doesn't get you what it used to.

As long as he pointed to the sky at some point and was a great leader I'm cool with it.
They should come down to Earth as not all QB they face will have such a low talent level esp in the Red Zone.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree. The success or failure of a defense, and really the overall team, depends entirely on the cornerbacks.
In the end, the team that scores the MOST points wins!
Someone advise our 160million $ man of this fact!

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
We have only ourselves to blame. A half hearted triple dip in the draft is a pretty pathetic attempt to address the most important position on the field.

Sometimes the draft just cant give you the bounty....

That said, lack of signing Sherman, trading for Gilmore and Howard, is a pure FO fail. You really wouldnt have to play the full 17 games if opponents saw this 1-1-9 scheme

Gregory

Parsons

Gilmore
Howard
Sherman
Fatz
Diggs
Lewis
Wright
Brown
Canady
Mukuamu

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sometimes the draft just cant give you the bounty....

That said, lack of signing Sherman, trading for Gilmore and Howard, is a pure FO fail. You really wouldnt have to play the full 17 games if opponents saw this 1-1-9 scheme

Gregory

Parsons

Gilmore
Howard
Sherman
Fatz
Diggs
Lewis
Wright
Brown
Canady
Mukuamu

You should really coach defense. I'll overlook your too many men on the field.

How are you on nicknames?

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
You should really coach defense. I'll overlook your too many men on the field.

How are you on nicknames?
On a from:

Marinelli--------◇------------------------------> HotBoys, i am about here

I have a hole in some soft skills

In my defense, you just cant reach the top after Goldencock.

NotForLong

Reaction score
I saw more talent from Diggs last year than I saw from Awuzie and Byron Jones in 5 years.

Not many CBs in the NFL I would trade Diggs for right now.
I saw more talent from Diggs in Yesterdays Practice then I have in the last 10 years on the Cowboys Secondary . . . and now He is taking upon himself to focus on intercepting the balls he gets his hands on . . . so far so good

JBS

Reaction score
We really need 4 #1 CBs

Lost year if not

it would help if we had more than 1 nfl caliber cb on the roster that isn’t a rookie. Let’s forget about the other positions on defense where we don’t have nfl caliber players